Windows 10: Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?

Discus and support Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since most people upgrade to Windows 10, I need your help.Should I upgrade Windows 10 with these specs?My PC's specsCPU: Intel Pentium E5300 Dual Core... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WaiMinPlayz7, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?

Since most people upgrade to Windows 10, I need your help.Should I upgrade Windows 10 with these specs?My PC's specsCPU: Intel Pentium E5300 Dual Core @2.6 GHz and x64 based processorRAM: 4GB DDR2 RAM I still use 2GB RAMGPU: Nvidia GeForce 210 512MB GDDR3OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bitDirectX 11 and WDDM 1.1 driver

:)

WaiMinPlayz7, Feb 6, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 6, 2022
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Feb 6, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?

1. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs? - Similar Threads - upgrade specs

2. Cannot update my windows 10 and cannot upgrade to windows 11 even though my pc has good specs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update my windows 10 and cannot upgrade to windows 11 even though my pc has good specs.: when I try to update my windows this msg pops uphttps://imgur.com/a/do8WSjtIf I try windows troubleshooter this msg popshttps://imgur.com/a/ziIhUqmI've tried multiple solutions in youtube including services.msc , couldn't find update orchestrator. or registry with some...
  3. Cannot update my windows 10 and cannot upgrade to windows 11 even though my pc has good specs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update my windows 10 and cannot upgrade to windows 11 even though my pc has good specs.: when I try to update my windows this msg pops uphttps://imgur.com/a/do8WSjtIf I try windows troubleshooter this msg popshttps://imgur.com/a/ziIhUqmI've tried multiple solutions in youtube including services.msc , couldn't find update orchestrator. or registry with some...
  4. Cannot update my windows 10 and cannot upgrade to windows 11 even though my pc has good specs.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me: I have used the PC health check app and it says that all is good but if I go to the update part in settings, there isn't and option to upgrade and scanning for updates doesn't change it. I then tried the windows 11 installation assistant but at the end it says that my...
  6. I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me

I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me: I have used the PC health check app and it says that all is good but if I go to the update part in settings, there isn't and option to upgrade and scanning for updates doesn't change it. I then tried the windows 11 installation assistant but at the end it says that my...
  7. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?: Since most people upgrade to Windows 10, I need your help.Should I upgrade Windows 10 with these specs?My PC's specsCPU: Intel Pentium E5300 Dual Core @2.6 GHz and x64 based processorRAM: 4GB DDR2 RAM I still use 2GB RAMGPU: Nvidia GeForce 210 512MB GDDR3OS: Windows 7...
  8. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?

Can I upgrade to Windows 10 with these specs?: Since most people upgrade to Windows 10, I need your help.Should I upgrade Windows 10 with these specs?My PC's specsCPU: Intel Pentium E5300 Dual Core @2.6 GHz and x64 based processorRAM: 4GB DDR2 RAM I still use 2GB RAMGPU: Nvidia GeForce 210 512MB GDDR3OS: Windows 7...
  9. Ineligible for upgrade to Windows 11 due to processor specs although my processor is listed...

Ineligible for upgrade to Windows 11 due to processor specs although my processor is listed...: Why does PC Health Check utility disqualifies me from upgrading to Windows 11 for the reason of my PC running on an Intel Core i5-7200U processor with all other requirements being OK, although this processor model is listed as "supported" on this page: Windows Processor...
  10. Ineligible for upgrade to Windows 11 due to processor specs although my processor is listed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ineligible for upgrade to Windows 11 due to processor specs although my processor is listed...: Why does PC Health Check utility disqualifies me from upgrading to Windows 11 for the reason of my PC running on an Intel Core i5-7200U processor with all other requirements being OK, although this processor model is listed as "supported" on this page: Windows Processor...