Windows 10: Can I upload files to Onedrive then download them on another computer.

Discus and support Can I upload files to Onedrive then download them on another computer. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently bought a new Asus Sonic Master laptop Windows 10 home 2004 version and want to copy across some photos, short video clips and a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Candicemarie, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Can I upload files to Onedrive then download them on another computer.

Hi, I've recently bought a new Asus Sonic Master laptop Windows 10 home 2004 version and want to copy across some photos, short video clips and a few document folders. I read that you could do this by uploading them to onedrive. My old HP laptop (windows 10) appeared to do this but when I opened up my onedrive on onedrive.com all the folders are there but there is nothing in them. This also concerns me if I cannot access my laptop at any time, aren't I supposed to be able to find my files on onedrive.com?
    Thanks for any advice for an old lady who can no longer keep up with the technology!

:)

Candicemarie, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Uploading of files

Hi Amanda,

To better assist you, we appreciate if you can answer the following questions:

• Are you uploading your files to OneDrive using a computer or mobile phone?
    • Are you using a browser or OneDrive app to upload the files?

For the meantime, you can check the article:
    Fix problems uploading files on the OneDrive website
    and
    Upload photos and files to OneDrive
    . The two articles contain steps that you can perform to help you upload your files.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 13, 2021
  4. idgat Win User

Can I upload files to Onedrive then download them on another computer.

Edge Chromium downloads all OneDrive files when uploading a file

Not quite sure I follow this, doesn't correspond with any experience I've had.

"Upload" button on any website ... What type of web site?

".. browsing box that pops up" ... ??

What happens when you log out of Edge (do you need to stay logged in?) then try to do an "upload"?
    Are you uploading a file from the OneDrive folder?

What are your OneDrive settings - default folder location? Is the Download folder (and/or any other personal user folders) "inside" the OneDrive folder?

idgat, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Can I upload files to Onedrive then download them on another computer.

1. Can I upload files to Onedrive then download them on another computer. - Similar Threads - upload files Onedrive

2. can i delete these files or move them to another disk?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i delete these files or move them to another disk?: can i delete the 8 files that are taking up most of the space? to move them to diskC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-these-files-or-move-them-to-another/2e542a31-e99d-4cac-a7aa-99f739e3336b
  3. can i delete these files or move them to another disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i delete these files or move them to another disk?: can i delete the 8 files that are taking up most of the space? to move them to diskC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-these-files-or-move-them-to-another/2e542a31-e99d-4cac-a7aa-99f739e3336b
  4. can i delete these files or move them to another disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I cancel OneDrive from uploading file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I cancel OneDrive from uploading file: hi there..i need help ...since yesterday my onedrive is uploading files and i still have over 27,000to go and im running out of place so how can i cancel everything that is download... thank you...
  6. How can I cancel OneDrive from uploading file

How can I cancel OneDrive from uploading file: hi there..i need help ...since yesterday my onedrive is uploading files and i still have over 27,000to go and im running out of place so how can i cancel everything that is download... thank you...
  7. OneDrive Not Uploading Files

OneDrive Not Uploading Files: I synced or whateve OneDrive to my PC. It does not add a single one of my files. I did this a week ago. There is a Document folder with all my folder names underneath and NOT ONE SINGLE FILE in any of the folders! I need super-easy explanation of how to make OneDrive work. I...
  8. I turned off files on demand in onedrive, onedrive downloaded them, but can not any of them.

I turned off files on demand in onedrive, onedrive downloaded them, but can not any of them.: the onedrive icon on task bar showed it was downloading over 6gig, when I look in the Onedrive directory all, all directories have green circle with white check mark but I can not find any of the using the file explorer, opening the my pc section on the left. any idea how...
  9. I can not upload files to onedrive (Onedrive Forum locked)

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not upload files to onedrive (Onedrive Forum locked): This happens over 2400 times. As you can see they are standard mobile photos. Why is this? Ive tried to download the assistant and it is not helping. I've wrote Microsoft twice and they have not helped. I am paying for this monthly just for this service and it is broke :(...
  10. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

I can not upload a photo album to onedrive: It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge browser. I have tried restarting and doing it again, but nothing helps. Seems like a bug. I need to upload it because it is the...