Windows 10: Can I upload google photos to my microsoft library?

Discus and support Can I upload google photos to my microsoft library? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; having trouble uploading google photos to my Microsoft library... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elaine FrancesMoriarty, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Can I upload google photos to my microsoft library?

having trouble uploading google photos to my Microsoft library

:)

Elaine FrancesMoriarty, Dec 5, 2018

2. Can't upload photos on Google+

I have a Lumia 920. I downloaded the Google+ app in the Windows Store. When attempting to upload a photo there's a browse file button to search for the photo you want to select. When clicking the browse button it seems to be unresponsive. I click over
    and over and still no access to my photo library. Even when you shift to desktop mode still no luck. Everything else works fine, but it just won't upload ANY photo. Any reason why?

Fee Morton, Dec 5, 2018
  3. 1.63 gb in empty photos app

Hi James,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is there any hidden files and folders in photo app?
    This issue could be caused due to a corrupted system file. I would suggest you try these steps and check:

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Can I upload google photos to my microsoft library?

Problem uploading photos

The only place that allows me to upload photos 100% of the time is facebook.

Techpowerup fails 100% of the time.

And photobucket can upload photos if I do them one at a time, but even uploading a single photo takes much longer then usual.

Any ideas what the problem is, and more importantly how can I fix it?

Its annoying as hell!

pantherx12, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Can I upload google photos to my microsoft library?

1. Can I upload google photos to my microsoft library? - Similar Threads - upload google photos

2. Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes: Hi How do i upload my photos to Microsoft Themes so others could enjoy it too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-photos-for-microsoft-themes/22344285-59fa-4126-90e1-d6ce1c5a3d68
  3. Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly: Hi, I have tried to restart and repair and there is no change. It will find my pictures but uploads them with part of the pics grayed out. Additonally they no longer appear in the photo folder by date. I have tried to uninstall but that option is grayed out when I go...
  4. uploading songs to my library in I Tunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading songs to my library in I Tunes: I have uploaded 12 songs into my iTunes. Now I am lost, how do I now transfer that data songs and create a playlist? once I unplug the device I have been using I will lose the songs. I have unsuccessfully tried to create a playlist or file to store them in permanently. I am...
  5. Uploading a large photo library to OneDrive, library larger than my PC drive?

Uploading a large photo library to OneDrive, library larger than my PC drive?: Hello: I have a ~300GB photo library. I want to get all these photos in to my OneDrive space have 1TB allocation. I can not sync this on my local PC to one drive because I do no have the hard disk space. All these photos currently reside on a USB drive. I have tried...
  6. Google Photos not visible in Pictures library

Google Photos not visible in Pictures library: I have set-up the Google Drive app, and I can see the contents in Windows Explorer. It includes the Google Photos folder. In the Photos App, I have successfully added the Google Photos folder to the list of folders. However, I want to be able to work with these files in the...
  7. how can i download photos i uploaded from my iphone to microsoft photo to a cd or dvd I...

how can i download photos i uploaded from my iphone to microsoft photo to a cd or dvd I...: I uploaded my pictures form my iPhone but I cant find them no where except in Microsoft photo and I can't find how to download them to a cd or dvd thanks dpd007...
  8. I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .: When I try to upload pictures from my camera, nothing happens. I was able to up until yesterday but today when I tried using the port for the memory card on my PC or the cable that came with the camera attaching to the UPB port, nothing happens . I have Windows 10 and did...
  9. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

I can not upload a photo album to onedrive: It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge browser. I have tried restarting and doing it again, but nothing helps. Seems like a bug. I need to upload it because it is the...
  10. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not upload a photo album to onedrive: It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge browser. I have tried restarting and doing it again, but nothing helps. Seems like a bug. I need to upload it because it is the...