Windows 10: Can I upload the attachments in Outlook to SharePoint directly?

Discus and support Can I upload the attachments in Outlook to SharePoint directly? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I think it is inconvenient to first save attachments on my desktop and then send them to SharePoint and Teams. Can I do it without saving on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cesar gustavo2, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Can I upload the attachments in Outlook to SharePoint directly?

I think it is inconvenient to first save attachments on my desktop and then send them to SharePoint and Teams. Can I do it without saving on my desktop?

:)

cesar gustavo2, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Julie Ram Win User

SharePoint 2013 and Outlook

Hi Gloria,

We do understand that you want to work on your documents coming from SharePoint to Outlook. However, it is not possible to attach the files by default SharePoint as a copy. A connection is established between Outlook and SharePoint, when
    we attach a file they are attached from a cloud location and that’s why the files are attached as a link rather than a copy.

Here's a workaround, you can first try to sync the SharePoint files on your system
    locally and then browse the local folder to attach them directly as a file. To sync the files to your system, you have to use the OneDrive for Business Next Generation Sync Client. You can check this
    article
    for a detailed steps on how to install the sync client and how to sync the SharePoint and OneDrive files.

Regards.

Julie Ram, Dec 17, 2019
  3. SharePoint 2013 and Outlook

I can not drag & drop a document from SharePoint to Outlook. I need to reply to an email In Outlook with a file from SharePoint. When I try this is will only bring over a "link" instead of an "attached" document.

gloriatate, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Can I upload the attachments in Outlook to SharePoint directly?

Outlook sync fails after receiving SharePoint list alerts

When I receive an alert email generated by an event in a SharePoint 2007 list, subsequent Outlook synchronisations fail with an error message.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open Outlook on the WP7, hit sync and ensure email is described as up-to-date.

2. Navigate to a SharePoint 2007 list and select the Alert Me option from the Actions menu. Set up an alert to be sent to your email account.

3. Make a change to an item in the list and await the event notification to be sent and then to sync to the phone.

4. Once arrived, hit the Synchronise option on the WP7 menu. The email sync will fail with an error message. No further emails will be received.

5. Tap the alert email in the Outlook list and delete the alert email.

6. Hit the synchronise option and observe that the synchronisation succeeds.

This behaviour observed on Samsumg Omnia 7 and HTC Mozart, running retail versions of the software. Carrier - Orange UK.

Richard Garner

Rik Garner, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Can I upload the attachments in Outlook to SharePoint directly?

1. Can I upload the attachments in Outlook to SharePoint directly? - Similar Threads - upload attachments Outlook

2. Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment: I don't see this answered anywhere though it's been asked several times.I could do this on my Mac so I feel there should be a way in Windows. On my Mac, I could setup outlook as a destination for print as a pdf. This would open up a new email with the printed document...
  3. Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment: I don't see this answered anywhere though it's been asked several times.I could do this on my Mac so I feel there should be a way in Windows. On my Mac, I could setup outlook as a destination for print as a pdf. This would open up a new email with the printed document...
  4. Disable uploading or attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable uploading or attachments: Hello community.In our environment we want to disable uploading files over internet or attachments like email attachments is there is a group policy for disabling that? and what we have to do if we want to achieve that? I tried googling about it and we didn’t find any who can...
  5. attachment and upload problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    attachment and upload problem: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  6. attachment and upload problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    attachment and upload problem: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  7. not able attach file and upload in gmail,outlook in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not able attach file and upload in gmail,outlook in windows 10: I am not able to attach file and send in outlook, gmail or any other webmail. Sudeep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-attach-file-and-upload-in-gmailoutlook-in/567f14d7-fa39-4190-911c-b464833c1729
  8. I can't upload attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't upload attachments: I've tried to upload an attachment to this forum of a 24MB rar file and a 34MB zip file nd it's not working. After the loading animation, the animation disappears. 167381
  9. How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10? Like if I go to gmail or outlook and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10? Like if I go to gmail or outlook and...: How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10? Like if I go to gmail or outlook and try to upload an attachment, I want it blocked and not attached. How can I do that? submitted by /u/BattleStadium [link] [comments]...
  10. Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment: Hello all, I am trying to find a way to have Outlook be an available printer for documents. I would like to email a PDF that I have opened but not saved on my computer. My thought was to have Outlook available as a print option that would take the unsaved PDF directly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upload outlook attachment to sharepoint