Windows 10: Can i use a different pc to make a password reset disk and use it on a different computer?

Discus and support Can i use a different pc to make a password reset disk and use it on a different computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I resetted my pin and then i turned off my pc, I turned it on after a while, it says that my pin was resetted and set up a new one, i click set up new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JacobNU, Mar 27, 2023.

1. JacobNU Win User

Can i use a different pc to make a password reset disk and use it on a different computer?

I resetted my pin and then i turned off my pc, I turned it on after a while, it says that my pin was resetted and set up a new one, i click set up new pin and it doesnt work , now my 2nd choice is to use my password, which i dont because i use pin to log in, so i try to reset with my friends usb, but i need a password reset disk and the usb doesnt have one. So can i use my brothers pc to make one on my friends usb and make a password reset disk and use it on mine?

:)

JacobNU, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Can i use a different pc to make a password reset disk and use it on a different computer?

1. Can i use a different pc to make a password reset disk and use it on a different computer? - Similar Threads - different password reset

2. How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?: Hello, guys! So, I want to use my laptop with a custom scale of 115%, on it's natural resolution, but keep my monitor with 100%. I've tried everything within windows to make that change and it seems imposible. Is there some outside app that can help me with this problem?...
  3. How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?: Hello, guys! So, I want to use my laptop with a custom scale of 115%, on it's natural resolution, but keep my monitor with 100%. I've tried everything within windows to make that change and it seems imposible. Is there some outside app that can help me with this problem?...
  4. Can i use a different pc to make a password reset disk and use it on a different computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i use a different pc to make a password reset disk and use it on a different computer?: I resetted my pin and then i turned off my pc, I turned it on after a while, it says that my pin was resetted and set up a new one, i click set up new pin and it doesnt work , now my 2nd choice is to use my password, which i dont because i use pin to log in, so i try to reset...
  5. Can i use a different pc to make a password reset disk and use it on a different computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can i use a different pc to make a password reset disk and use it on a different computer?: I resetted my pin and then i turned off my pc, I turned it on after a while, it says that my pin was resetted and set up a new one, i click set up new pin and it doesnt work , now my 2nd choice is to use my password, which i dont because i use pin to log in, so i try to reset...
  6. No reset disk. Can I use USB?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No reset disk. Can I use USB?: I bought my laptop off of Facebook bad idea, I see now i did not get the reset disk with it. I only got the laptop and that was it. Can I use a SD card and download the create a reset disk and put it into my USB drive and download it that way, with out another laptop? Or do I...
  7. How to make an app use a different local disk?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make an app use a different local disk?: My local disk C is full however when i try to install an update for a program it says i dont have enough disk space but i dont know how can i make it use other local disks submitted by /u/ELECTROLAVA [link] [comments]...
  8. Can I use a single monitor connected to 2 different computers?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can I use a single monitor connected to 2 different computers?: Not at the same time, just for convenience... I am almost ready to fire up my new system build for the first time. The only things that will be transferred to the new computer from the old is the 5TB data drive and my monitor. I won't be installing the data drive (or the...
  9. Can I use a single monitor connected to 2 different computers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I use a single monitor connected to 2 different computers?: Not at the same time, just for convenience... I am almost ready to fire up my new system build for the first time. The only things that will be transferred to the new computer from the old is the 5TB data drive and my monitor. I won't be installing the data drive (or the...
  10. Use different taskbar locations on different displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use different taskbar locations on different displays: When I first upgraded, the taskbar on my first display was located on the left side of the display and the taskbar on my second display was located on the bottom. I liked this. But I wanted to see how I'd like having both on left hand side. I went into taskbar properties....