Windows 10: Can I use a Directx11 on windows10

Discus and support Can I use a Directx11 on windows10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Windows10 redstone 5 I installed DirectX11. And I changed the settings for compilation. However, if i try to compile it, errors that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KJY_84, Oct 14, 2018.

1. KJY_84 Win User

Can I use a Directx11 on windows10

I am using Windows10 redstone 5

I installed DirectX11.

And I changed the settings for compilation.

However, if i try to compile it, errors that you do not know are constantly coming up.

I do not know why.

Can not Direct 11 be used on Windows 10?

I do not know where it gets into conflict.

:)

KJY_84, Oct 14, 2018

2. DirectX11

Hello everyone,

I have a question for you if you can help. I have a PC with NVIDIA GT 710 graphical compatibilities and INTEL (R) processor Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz, 4 GB RAM and 64bit operational system. I have Windows 10 installed and DirectX12 also.

My question is if it is possible to set up DirectX11 while I am having DirectX12. I would like to play some games but doesn't work because I don't have DirectX11 installed on it.

Thank you for your answers in advance.

deadkiller91, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 14, 2018
  4. RayBowes Win User

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I use a Directx11 on windows10 - Similar Threads - Directx11 windows10

2. I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.: I just recently built my first pc, it has an AMD 7600 GPU and a Radeon 7800xt GPU. The GPU has Directx12 enabled, I checked with dxdiag, but I am unable to play games such as Rainbow 6 Siege and War Thunder because they do not use Directx12. Every time I go to launch either...
  3. I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.: I just recently built my first pc, it has an AMD 7600 GPU and a Radeon 7800xt GPU. The GPU has Directx12 enabled, I checked with dxdiag, but I am unable to play games such as Rainbow 6 Siege and War Thunder because they do not use Directx12. Every time I go to launch either...
  4. How do I update directx11 level 10 feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update directx11 level 10 feature: So I upgraded from windows 7 to 8.1 and after I tried running a game it said directx11 lvl 10 feature is required but when I ran the installation for directx this popped up....
  5. How do I update directx11 level 10 feature

How do I update directx11 level 10 feature: So I upgraded from windows 7 to 8.1 and after I tried running a game it said directx11 lvl 10 feature is required but when I ran the installation for directx this popped up....
  6. intermittent mouse / keyboard stutter while directx11 / directx12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intermittent mouse / keyboard stutter while directx11 / directx12: hi!i've recently installed a clean windows 11, and i'm having issues with mouse / keyboard intermittently lagging while i'm gaming.i googled for hours and i haven't found anything usefulfor testing purposes i connected a wired usb mouse and ran 3dmark direct x11 and i am...
  7. intermittent mouse / keyboard stutter while directx11 / directx12

intermittent mouse / keyboard stutter while directx11 / directx12: hi!i've recently installed a clean windows 11, and i'm having issues with mouse / keyboard intermittently lagging while i'm gaming.i googled for hours and i haven't found anything usefulfor testing purposes i connected a wired usb mouse and ran 3dmark direct x11 and i am...
  8. DirectX11 might be corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX11 might be corrupted: Last tuesday 15/03 I was running 'PCSX2' on my ProBook 4530s when it froze after I altered the emulation's settings while a game was open pretty dumb I know, I shut it down via power button and upon restart it froze right on <windows 7> startup sound. Starting it now on safe...
  9. DirectX11 might be corrupted

DirectX11 might be corrupted: Last tuesday 15/03 I was running 'PCSX2' on my ProBook 4530s when it froze after I altered the emulation's settings while a game was open pretty dumb I know, I shut it down via power button and upon restart it froze right on <windows 7> startup sound. Starting it now on safe...
  10. Does my CPU support DirectX12/DirectX11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does my CPU support DirectX12/DirectX11: My CPU is IntelR CoreTM i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHzA certain game wants me to have DirectX 10.1 Feature levels, when I actually do have the feature level.So im trying to download a better feature level so it could work, but I cant find the downloads for it.I wonder if my PC...