Windows 10: Can I use a Logitech gamepad on my XBOX 360?

Discus and support Can I use a Logitech gamepad on my XBOX 360? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; That... I wondered... so I tried, but... no response? (ofcourse, my wireless X360 gamepad works) but I want to use my wired Logitech gamepad also on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RingTailCoon, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Can I use a Logitech gamepad on my XBOX 360?

That... I wondered... so I tried, but... no response? (ofcourse, my wireless X360 gamepad works) but I want to use my wired Logitech gamepad also on my X360 (to spare on batteries)

Did I missed something? Did I something wrong? Used the two USB ports on the back... but no.

:)

RingTailCoon, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Pinkgm Win User

Logitech gamepad f710 driver unavailable

Since the installation of the October 17 2017 upgrade I have an issue with my Logitech f710 driver. When I go to settings devices I see Logitech f710 gamepad listed however it says driver is unavailable. If I go to device manager under other devices I
    see Wireless gamepad f710 with a yellow triangle. I right click on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran scan for hardware issues, however nothing happens. I tried right clicking on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran update driver I received the message Windows could
    not find drivers for your device. I tried going to settings Windows update and receive the message your device is up to date. I tried uninstalling Logitech software then reinstalling the drivers and software directly from Logitech website. I tried rebooting
    my Asus ROG G750 laptop. Please help me with my next step as to how to get my gamepad working. please note before this upgrade I had absolutely no issues.

thanks in advance,

Glenn

Pinkgm, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 controllers

What's the difference between the Xbox 360 wired gamepad and the Xbox 360 common controller? I'm uncertain which to buy and any information will be great. Thanks.

stonedbones, Nov 8, 2018
  4. wolf2009 Win User

Can I use a Logitech gamepad on my XBOX 360?

Gamepad to buy : Xbox 360 controller or Saitek Cyborg Rumblepad ?

Which is a better gamepad ?

Saitek Cyborg Rumble Gamepad or wired Xbox 360 controller ?

wolf2009, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Can I use a Logitech gamepad on my XBOX 360?

1. Can I use a Logitech gamepad on my XBOX 360? - Similar Threads - Logitech gamepad XBOX

2. Logitech drivefx Xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech drivefx Xbox 360 controller: Hello i have an Logitech drivefx steering wheel for xbox 360 but the brake and gas pedals dont work but, i also need drivers for this type of controller. Windows10...
  3. Logitech drivefx Xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech drivefx Xbox 360 controller: Hello i have an Logitech drivefx steering wheel for xbox 360 but the brake and gas pedals dont work but, i also need drivers for this type of controller. Windows10...
  4. How can I update my Xbox 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I update my Xbox 360: I'm trying to update my Xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-my-xbox-360/6fb78d6e-cb25-401a-b50f-a2372b708c17
  5. How can I update my Xbox 360

How can I update my Xbox 360: I'm trying to update my Xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-my-xbox-360/6fb78d6e-cb25-401a-b50f-a2372b708c17
  6. PC receiver for xbox 360 gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC receiver for xbox 360 gamepad: Hello, I buy a PC receiver for xbox 360 gamepad, I doubt its originality, there are no microsoft inscriptions and holographic stickers on it. You also have to manually install drivers. Does the TECTINTER brand cooperate with Microsoft or is it a fake?...
  7. PC receiver for xbox 360 gamepad

PC receiver for xbox 360 gamepad: Hello, I buy a PC receiver for xbox 360 gamepad, I doubt its originality, there are no microsoft inscriptions and holographic stickers on it. You also have to manually install drivers. Does the TECTINTER brand cooperate with Microsoft or is it a fake?...
  8. PC receiver for xbox 360 gamepad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected: Hi folks, I come with an issue I've spent hours trying to solve, to no avail. I own a Logitech F310 that's been working fine until I had to clean-install windows 10 yesterday. Now the thing won't connect. When I plug it in I get nothing, not the chime that you hear...
  10. Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with logitech f710 gamepad: I've been having a problem with my Logitech F710 Gamepad. Windows 10 recognizes it in the control panel; printers and devices", but I can't install a driver for it. I've followed Logitech's advice many times: pulling out the wireless receiver, taking the one of the batteries...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech f310 xbox 360

2. can you use a logitech f310 on xbox 360

3. use logitech as xbox windows

4. logitech gamepad f710 windows 10 generic driver,
  5. how to connect logitech gamepad to xbox 360