Windows 10: Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?

Discus and support Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just got Java edition on my pc and need to put a debit card in for a realm, and was planning on using a visa gift card. However, the Mojang website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DiegoR5, Mar 31, 2021.

1. DiegoR5 Win User

Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?

I just got Java edition on my pc and need to put a debit card in for a realm, and was planning on using a visa gift card. However, the Mojang website would not accept it. Can I buy a Microsoft gift card and use it to pay for the realm?

:)

DiegoR5, Mar 31, 2021

2. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Thanks for your response.

I do get a method of payment option, but it does not list my Microsoft account. There is also a place for debit/credit/gift card payments, but my gift card number does not match the spaces needed.

Any other suggestions?

LGSmith1950, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Timmis15 Win User

Buying with gift cards

I have a question about gift cards. On the buy a gift card web page there's a question that reads "are there any limits to the amount of gift card value that can be spent per day?

Yes, you can redeem gift cards to your Microsoft account of up to a total of AU$1,000 on any given day"

Does that mean on one day I can add $1000 to my account and then the next day I can add another $1000 to make $2000? or is it that I can only use $1000 of gifts cards then use a debit or credit card for the rest of
    the cost of the device I want to purchase.

Tim.

Timmis15, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm? - Similar Threads - Microsoft gift Card

2. Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?: Hey, I recently bought a 10 dollar microsoft store gift card and was wondering if I could buy minecraft bedrock realm+ using that gift card and perhaps renew it using gift cards as well. Thank you....
  3. Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?: Hey, I recently bought a 10 dollar microsoft store gift card and was wondering if I could buy minecraft bedrock realm+ using that gift card and perhaps renew it using gift cards as well. Thank you....
  4. Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...: I recently have been wanting to start a realm on Minecraft Bedrock and I had a spare Microsoft gift card and Google play gift card So I was wondering if I could use one of them to start a realms+ subscription...
  5. Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...: I recently have been wanting to start a realm on Minecraft Bedrock and I had a spare Microsoft gift card and Google play gift card So I was wondering if I could use one of them to start a realms+ subscription...
  6. Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?: I want to use it but i primarily use android so i want to use the gift card on the play store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-a-microsoft-gift-card-to-buy-apps-on/49c9c150-abe1-4b20-9e52-0d4892d7ef06
  7. Buying with gift card.

Buying with gift card.: I got a gift card for $10.00 USD. But I realized I cannot buy anything that I want with it. I am wondering if I could buy a gift card with that money and give it to my friend who can actually use it?...
  8. Buy Microsoft gift card

Buy Microsoft gift card: Split from this thread. I really want to buy 10$ microsoft gift card but there is no option in microsoft rewards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-microsoft-gift-card/e3222473-dff7-482d-8847-af34d089b473"
  9. Buying with gift cards

Buying with gift cards: I have a question about gift cards. On the buy a gift card web page there's a question that reads "are there any limits to the amount of gift card value that can be spent per day? Yes, you can redeem gift cards to your Microsoft account of up to a total of AU$1,000 on any...
  10. Using gift cards to buy laptop

Using gift cards to buy laptop: Is it possible to use xbox gift cards to buy a laptop from the UK Microsoft store? I have seen a HP laptop at a good price but can get it a little cheaper using gift cards CDKEYS only allows 5 to be bought at a time but cannot see if restrictions also exist to the amount of...