Windows 10: Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session...

Discus and support Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to remote play my laptop on a phone, but the games i play are emulated and thus work best with a controller. Can i connect the controller to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rudransh Joshi, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session...

I want to remote play my laptop on a phone, but the games i play are emulated and thus work best with a controller. Can i connect the controller to my phone, then play during remote play? Will it even input into the laptop?

:)

Rudransh Joshi, Nov 29, 2023

2. Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control $65

The Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control for $64.95 with free shipping. This remote features optimization for DVR (e.g., TiVo), programmable macros, and USB connectivity for both Macs and PCs.

List price: $149

joytime360, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Best android app for windows 7 remote control?

which is easy and best app for android for windows remote control..by which i can see my desktop on my mobile and operate desktop from mobile..

thx.

freebird_9924, Nov 29, 2023
  4. tigger Win User

Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session...

Remote Control

Which remote control is it?

tigger, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session...

1. Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session... - Similar Threads - usb controller android

2. My laptop is controlled remotely and I can’t control nothing!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is controlled remotely and I can’t control nothing!?: I’m facing a really strange virus or malware that’s controlling my laptop even when I clean installed windows wiped the hard drive even changed it and still the same every time I install windows I have the same virus setup and ready and I’m under a workgroup network when it’s...
  3. My laptop is controlled remotely and I can’t control nothing!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is controlled remotely and I can’t control nothing!?: I’m facing a really strange virus or malware that’s controlling my laptop even when I clean installed windows wiped the hard drive even changed it and still the same every time I install windows I have the same virus setup and ready and I’m under a workgroup network when it’s...
  4. My laptop is controlled remotely and I can’t control nothing!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session...

Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session...: I want to remote play my laptop on a phone, but the games i play are emulated and thus work best with a controller. Can i connect the controller to my phone, then play during remote play? Will it even input into the laptop?...
  6. remote control

remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  7. Can a Bluetooth usb be used for controllers on a pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can a Bluetooth usb be used for controllers on a pc?: Is there a specific one that that only does controllers on PCs. I built a new computer and no wireless devices would connect so I’m guessing I need a Bluetooth usb. submitted by /u/memes_in_a_cup [link] [comments]...
  8. How to use a usb drive during a remote desktop session?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use a usb drive during a remote desktop session?: To make it short I was wondering if it's possible to remote connect to a desktop on my laptop, and then plug my usb in and be able to access the files on it in the remote session. I searched around but none of it makes much sense since this is my first time really using it...
  9. iPhone as remote control for Powerpoint during a presentation?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    iPhone as remote control for Powerpoint during a presentation?: I am going to hold a presentation at a congress using Powerpoint and I want to use my iPhone as a remote control. I'd like to use iPhone to click from sheet to sheet as I move freely in the room, I also want see a copy of the actual sheet on my iPhone screen. I used...
  10. [SOLVED] Remote control my PC W10 from Android

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [SOLVED] Remote control my PC W10 from Android: I am trying to remotely control my PC (mouse, keys) using my Android (4.1). Distance 3 meters I downloaded a couple of Android apps (Craig Remote) and Remote Link, but I am not finding my way Craig seems to be infinitely looking for an IP, and Remote Link does detect my...