Windows 10: Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise?

Discus and support Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ahablue, Mar 19, 2021.

1. ahablue Win User

Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise?

:)

ahablue, Mar 19, 2021

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise? - Similar Threads - pro key enterprise

2. Can i use windows 8.1 pro key into windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use windows 8.1 pro key into windows 10 pro: Sir /Ma'm, i have windows 8.1 pro VLS key. Can i use windows 8.1 pro key into windows 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-81-pro-key-into-windows-10-pro/049decab-c2a5-4be1-bbb0-be9c59bee27d
  3. Can i use windows 8.1 pro key into windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i use windows 8.1 pro key into windows 10 pro: Sir /Ma'm, i have windows 8.1 pro VLS key. Can i use windows 8.1 pro key into windows 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-81-pro-key-into-windows-10-pro/049decab-c2a5-4be1-bbb0-be9c59bee27d
  4. Can I use window 7 pro product key in window 10 pro.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use window 7 pro product key in window 10 pro.: Can I use window 7 pro product as window 10 pro key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-window-7-pro-product-key-in-window-10/ec30493e-c1ce-4f97-a3eb-2dea2462c4aa
  5. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?: So I got a Windows 10 Pro license and activated Windows but a few weeks later I had to change my motherboard so Windows got deactivated. I tried to do some troubleshooting but nothing has worked. Somehow, Windows 10 Pro got changed to Windows 10 Enterprise. I have no idea...
  6. Windows 10 pro key activated as enterprise?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro key activated as enterprise?: Hello. A few days ago I brought a new SSD & decided to make the switch from Windows 8.1 (Which I had been using on my old HDD) to a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro. I used the media creation tool to create a bootable USB drive & installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro....
  7. Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home.

Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home.: Hello, Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home ? Please can someone let ne know. Thanks Matthew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-the-key-from-windows-10-pro-on-windows/e964574b-3850-4eb9-ae2b-fd6d1eb520c2
  8. Activating Windows 10 pro with a Windows 10 Enterprise licence key

Activating Windows 10 pro with a Windows 10 Enterprise licence key: Hello, I would like help with the error code: 0xc004f074 Unable to activate windows "We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try...
  9. Can I upgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise free with Same product key????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise free with Same product key????: My desktop has windows 10 pro. Can I upgrade my desktop from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise free with same windows 10 product key????...
  10. Can I upgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise free with Sam product key????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise free with Sam product key????: My desktop has windows 10 pro. Can I upgrade my desktop from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise free with same windows 10 product key????...