Windows 10: Can I use an Enterprise edition of Windows 10 on a clean install from the Media Creation Tool?

Discus and support Can I use an Enterprise edition of Windows 10 on a clean install from the Media Creation Tool? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Want to use my enterprise key for a clean install, so I want to know if I can install the enterprise edition and use my enterprise key on a clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zethexxx, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Zethexxx Win User

Can I use an Enterprise edition of Windows 10 on a clean install from the Media Creation Tool?

Want to use my enterprise key for a clean install, so I want to know if I can install the enterprise edition and use my enterprise key on a clean install using an ISO that I downloaded from microsofts official website. Will it work? Or do I need to download another special ISO or something

:)

Zethexxx, Jan 8, 2019

2. Can I download Enterprise Edition via Media Creation Tool?

I've Windows 10 Enterprise Edition, MSDN Product Key. I just downloaded "Windows 10" edition via Media Creation Tool for upgrading to Creator Update. I entered my product key but it saying that my key doesn't work with this edition.

What is the meaning of "Windows 10" edition in media creation tool? Pro/Ultimate/Enterprise? What?

Edit: Windows 10 Enterprise isn’t available in the media creation tool.

Here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

Wasted my day. Can I use an Enterprise edition of Windows 10 on a clean install from the Media Creation Tool? :(

Yogesh Dahiya, Jan 8, 2019
  3. media creation tool

Hello,

The Windows Media Creation Tool allows you to download the Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft, without having a product key. You can use it to clean install or upgrade to Windows 10. It can also be use to download the different editions of Windows 10.
    Refer to this
    link
    to download the Windows 10 Installation Media Tool.

As for the build and version of your Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard to open up the run command prompt.
    • Type winver into the run command text box and hit OK. You should now see a dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration information.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Kyhi Win User

Can I use an Enterprise edition of Windows 10 on a clean install from the Media Creation Tool?

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

Kyhi, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I use an Enterprise edition of Windows 10 on a clean install from the Media Creation Tool? - Similar Threads - Enterprise edition clean

2. Media Creation Tool USB Will Not Install Home Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool USB Will Not Install Home Edition: Made a USB installer from the Media Creation Tool. It doesn't give you an option for which version of Windows 10. It just says "Windows 10" and doesn't let you choose anything. What a useless dropdown box that was.I have two nearly identical computers from the hardware to the...
  3. Media Creation Tool USB Will Not Install Home Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool USB Will Not Install Home Edition: Made a USB installer from the Media Creation Tool. It doesn't give you an option for which version of Windows 10. It just says "Windows 10" and doesn't let you choose anything. What a useless dropdown box that was.I have two nearly identical computers from the hardware to the...
  4. Clean Win10 install using Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Win10 install using Media Creation Tool: I have a HP Slimline basic machine with I3, 2.9 gHz processor and one 4GB stick of RAM. It seems slow to start and shut down in Windows. Of course it has a bunch of HP junkware on it. Can I run a fresh install from Windows Creation Tool USB? Would this help? The machine is...
  5. Windows 10 20H2 CLEAN INSTALL (From Media Creation Tool)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 20H2 CLEAN INSTALL (From Media Creation Tool): When ever you try to copy a file or shortcut to c:\ or even Desktop file explorer crashes. with the following error in the logs. Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.19041.662, time stamp: 0x996782f8Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Education Edition Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Education Edition Media Creation Tool: Hello, I received CD-Key for Microsoft Windows 10 Education Edition from my college. I want to install this on my PC build I'm completing soon. I'm trying to make a USB thumb drive using the tool found here....
  7. can i download a clean iso instead of using the media creation tool?

can i download a clean iso instead of using the media creation tool?: if i follow the instructions the installer that the media creation tool makes it tries to install the version of windows that is installed on the workstation i am using instead of a plain windows 10 pro version i have a license for. can i download a clean iso instead of...
  8. Download Windows 10 Enterprise ISO using Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 News
    Download Windows 10 Enterprise ISO using Media Creation Tool: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Media Creation Tool is one of the ways of downloading the latest Windows 10 Home and Pro editions ISO. You can also download the latest Enterprise Edition, assuming you have a valid product key. In this post, we will [...] This post Download Windows 10...
  9. Clean install with USB created by Media Creation Tool

Clean install with USB created by Media Creation Tool: I use the Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB. When Ive clean installed Ive always waited until the installation has completely finished and Im at the Windows desktop. Only then do I remove the Windows 10 USB flash drive. The USB flash drive stays inserted until...
  10. Using Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Education edition

Using Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Education edition: I'm trying to create an installer on a USB thumb drive for Windows 10 Education using the Media Creation Tool but I'm having a little trouble. When I run the tool and get to this screen: [ATTACH] There is no other option under the dropdown for "Edition". It just shows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use media creation tool for windows 10 enterprise