Windows 10: Can I use any Bluetooth headset on PC? And which drivers would it use?

Discus and support Can I use any Bluetooth headset on PC? And which drivers would it use? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I'm tired and annoyed to use wired headsets on PC. Can I just buy and use any bluetooth headset, even those for runners? If yes, I always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Siegfriedm, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Can I use any Bluetooth headset on PC? And which drivers would it use?

Hello. I'm tired and annoyed to use wired headsets on PC.
    Can I just buy and use any bluetooth headset, even those for runners?
    If yes, I always wondered on which audio drivers would it use? The same Realtek driver for wired devices?

And can I have any audio delay in games? I don't want to buy an expensive bt headset, and I've seen a lot of 30-50$ bt headsets on amazon, with good reviews.

:)

Siegfriedm, Dec 16, 2018

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: Mobiles, Electronics, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Headset interferes with flash/HTML5

Since this is the case and you are using the default audio controller in Windows 10, we suggest that you attempt to uninstall the Bluetooth related drivers in your computer. This will allows us to verify if the concern is caused by the device drivers the
    system is providing. You can follow the steps below to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers:

• Search for Device Manager via Cortana and hit the
      Enter key.
    • Go to View, and click Show hidden icons.
    • On the Device Manager, Expand Bluetooth.
    • Uninstall all Bluetooth-related drivers listed in the Device Manager.
    • Restart your PC.
    • After restarting, allow the default Bluetooth drivers to be automatically downloaded by windows. Make sure that you are connected to the internet for this process to push through.
    • Reinstall all other drivers from the support website of your Bluetooth headset.

We look forward to your response after completing the steps.

Jordan Dom, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Can I use any Bluetooth headset on PC? And which drivers would it use?

Bluetooth Headsets

I am currently in the market for a set a bluetooth headset. I noticed this and was rather interested, I love the design, and I love the price, is their anyone out there, who can provide info on these or another set of headphones, or bluetooth headsets in general. Thanks in advance.

[H]@RD5TUFF, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Can I use any Bluetooth headset on PC? And which drivers would it use?

1. Can I use any Bluetooth headset on PC? And which drivers would it use? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset drivers

2. I would like to use a different driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  3. I would like to use a different driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  4. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic: I tried with wired and bluetooth headset and neither mic worked in game. My friends couldn't hear me. My output device is set to "Headset insert my headset's name" and input device is set to "Headphone insert my headset's name"Mic is enabled in windows settingsHow can I fix...
  5. using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone: So basically a while ago I had my phone connected to my laptop via bluetooth ( I used the "Your phone" app) and I could listen to music I was playing on my phone via my computers headset and it was super useful. Then I had some issues and had to format it. Now I've tried a...
  6. Unable to use Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to use Bluetooth headset: Hey , I am unable to use bluetooth headset and wireless mouse simultaneously . The headset starts producing unclear and broken sound , but when i turns off the mose , itthe headset starts functioning properly ....
  7. "Bluetooth us turned off", on my PC which i use a dongle to use bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Bluetooth us turned off", on my PC which i use a dongle to use bluetooth.: My PC does not have an internal/build in Bluetooth capability so I use a dongle and for some reason it just says "Bluetooth is turned off" when it worked great in the past. I don't know what happened and I do have the latest drivers....
  8. Postscript printer driver which can use a PPD?

Postscript printer driver which can use a PPD?: I have an old postscript3/PCL6 network printer which on Windows up to 7 was able to use the Adobe Universal Printer driver with a PPD file. (Some magic was involved for W7, as I recall, it had to be installed in some compatibility mode.) However, on Windows 10 that driver...
  9. Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device

Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device: I bought an USB bluetooth device and a bluetooth headset to play a game. However, as soon as I connected the headset to the computer to play the game, various problems occured. Then I realized when I speak I was not able to hear and the other way around was also problematic....
  10. Use this PC as headset bluetooth

Use this PC as headset bluetooth: Hi, I've been trying to setup my new laptop which is Dell XPS 15 (9550, i7, FHD, Broadcom WiFi + BT) running Win 10 Home Edition, to pair my android cell phone and use the laptop Mic and Speaker act as bluetooth headset, however been searching around on google and some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jabra headphones wireless drivers windows 10

2. jabra bluetooth windows 10

3. use any bluetooth headset on pc