Windows 10: can i use cc cleaner with windows 10

Discus and support can i use cc cleaner with windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; can i use cc cleaner with windows 10 and it is it safe . anybody use it. Was told dont need to use because damage windows 10. I have been using it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by martyr, Oct 13, 2019.

1. martyr Win User

can i use cc cleaner with windows 10

can i use cc cleaner with windows 10 and it is it safe . anybody use it. Was told dont need to use because damage windows 10. I have been using it for years in win 7

:)

martyr, Oct 13, 2019

2. Trying to download an update of CC Cleaner

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Sorry to inform you that CC cleaner is third party software and Microsoft do not support they customer to install CC cleaner on computer, so we suggest you to uninstall it.

Or for more information regarding this you may contact the CC cleaner support and check.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 28, 2019
  3. cc cleaner

is CC Cleaner ok to use on windows10

mickeymajic, Nov 28, 2019
  4. can i use cc cleaner with windows 10

CC CLEANER

I JUST DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 10.WHEN I RUN CC CLEANER I KEEP GETTING 3 REGISTRY ERRORS

THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY KEEP GETTING THE SAME 3 REGISTRY ERRORS.

ALSO DO I NEED WINDOWS ESSENTIAL WITH WINDOWS 10

THANK YOU

jamesstark2015, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

can i use cc cleaner with windows 10

1. can i use cc cleaner with windows 10 - Similar Threads - cleaner

2. Bad File? Why will **** Cleaner not delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad File? Why will **** Cleaner not delete?: **** Cleaner found a file that it cannot delete. I have never seen this file or situation before, so I am concerned. The file is: C:\Users\Xxxx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Low\SuggestedSites.dat . It seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Why can I not...
  3. Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an...: Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an error when trying to download it again?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-run-duplicate-file-cleaner-when/4c737bb9-4791-4da2-87e3-3e6cd46a2e42
  4. Cleaner Software obstruction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cleaner Software obstruction: Hi, My CCleaner program is being obstructed by'Edge.' I have been advised to navigate, via 'Registry' to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft|MicrosoftEdge\Main' in order to rectify the fault. Unhappily, M/sedge does not appear after '\Microsoft'...
  5. Clipboard Cleaner

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Clipboard Cleaner: I have downloaded the Clipboard Cleaner ap to my Windows 10 and have put it on the taskbar. When i click on it, it tells me the clipboard is clear. But this is not the case. If I combine the Windows key and V on the keyboard, the clipboard items are still there. They go off...
  6. can i use cc cleaner with windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i use cc cleaner with windows 10: can i use cc cleaner with windows 10 and it is it safe . anybody use it. Was told dont need to use because damage windows 10. I have been using it for years in win 7 142452
  7. Messed with "standby list cleaner", caused some odd system behavior

in Windows 10 Support
    Messed with "standby list cleaner", caused some odd system behavior: So a few weeks back, in the attempt at smoothing out battlefield 5 gameplay, I came across a recommendation to use the program "intelligent standby list cleaner" since the game is poorly optimized with how it parks stuff in memory apparently. I would just click the exe...
  8. win 10 disc cleaner works slowly can the driver be updated?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 disc cleaner works slowly can the driver be updated?: Can the drivers for disc cleaner be updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-disc-cleaner-works-slowly-can-the-driver-be/77fcfe34-99b3-42b4-a0b4-47a880e5cea0
  9. Excellent cookie cleaner sought (not Ccleaner) - ideas?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excellent cookie cleaner sought (not Ccleaner) - ideas?: Hi, I need a program that comprehensively lists cookies and allows certain ones to be kept (i.e. not deleted). Ccleaner lists cookies, and you can choose to search and drag them to a 'keep' list. But Ccleaner only lists a few cookies- when I use Firefox to view its cookies,...
  10. how to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner..??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner..??: it appeared after I updated Logitech Intellipoint driver.. - I don't want it, but it doesn't appear in the list of progs and apps.. - how do I get rid of it? 139605