Windows 10: can i use chrome as my browser

Discus and support can i use chrome as my browser in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; are you still able to use Chrome browser with new download of windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SusanClark5, Sep 25, 2020.

1. can i use chrome as my browser

are you still able to use Chrome browser with new download of windows 10

:)

SusanClark5, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

can i use chrome as my browser

1. can i use chrome as my browser - Similar Threads - chrome browser

2. Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...: I have not been able to access the Giant food website on my computer using the Chrome browser for the last several months. I get the message "blocked". I can get it on my Edge browser using the same computer. Why is this happening? Is there anything I can do to ix this? I am...
  3. Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...: I have not been able to access the Giant food website on my computer using the Chrome browser for the last several months. I get the message "blocked". I can get it on my Edge browser using the same computer. Why is this happening? Is there anything I can do to ix this? I am...
  4. my output device is not working, except for my main browser which is chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my output device is not working, except for my main browser which is chrome: At April 15, I noticed my Spotify had the error called "Can't play this now" however, the spotify I have one my chrome website, worked. I didn't think much of it until I played Roblox with my friends and realized, that it had no audio, I went to check and Roblox's setting...
  5. my output device is not working, except for my main browser which is chrome

my output device is not working, except for my main browser which is chrome: At April 15, I noticed my Spotify had the error called "Can't play this now" however, the spotify I have one my chrome website, worked. I didn't think much of it until I played Roblox with my friends and realized, that it had no audio, I went to check and Roblox's setting...
  6. my output device is not working, except for my main browser which is chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser.: My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser. I am using a Logitech headset and an HP Elite Desk PC. Troubleshooting steps done so far are as follows: Restarting pc, reformatting, reinstall audio drivers using HP Support Assistant, and under recording tab on sound untick...
  8. My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser.

My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser.: My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser. I am using a Logitech headset and an HP Elite Desk PC. Troubleshooting steps done so far are as follows: Restarting pc, reformatting, reinstall audio drivers using HP Support Assistant, and under recording tab on sound untick...
  9. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  10. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...