Windows 10: can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...

Discus and support can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video for commercial purpose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by santhiya mohana, Apr 24, 2023.

1. can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...

can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video for commercial purpose

:)

santhiya mohana, Apr 24, 2023

2. Text to Speech Youtube

Hello,

Can I see Text to Speech Recorded Voices in my youtube videos and monetize them ?

Basically I'm planning to record it from Sap5 software and Voices I'll be using from Microsoft system voices only ?

Do you think using this I can get any legal issue ? I just want to use it for my youtube videos only

Thanks in advance

From duplicate thread:

Hello,

Can I use Text to Speech Recorded Voices in my youtube videos and monetize them ?

Basically I'm planning to record it from Sapi5 software and Voices I'll be using from Microsoft system voices only ?

Do you think using this can get any legal issue ? I just want to use it for my youtube videos only

and If their are few voices which are available for youtube, please do let me know

Thanks in advance

RajatGrover, Apr 24, 2023
  3. WKLau1 Win User
    Text to Speech voice (Chinese HK-Tracy) use in YouTube

Hello,

Can we use Microsoft Narrator (text to speech) voice (Chinese HK-Tracy) in youtube video? We would record the voice and mix it to the Youtube video.

Thanks in advance

WK

WKLau1, Apr 24, 2023
  4. can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...

Voice style in Text to Speech not active (Clipchamp)

Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.

A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default (General).

What could be the reason?

Thanks,

Louis

LouisPeperzak, Apr 24, 2023
Thema:

can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...

1. can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for... - Similar Threads - clipchamp text speech

2. can i use clipchamp voice over for free in my youtube channel without copyright am asking...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i use clipchamp voice over for free in my youtube channel without copyright am asking...: I have a doubt can I use ClipChamp free plan voice-over for my YouTube channel if I use will I get a copyright strike or take down my channel i mean without upgrading the plan can I use it for free commercial purposes and get monetized...
  3. Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?: Can I use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/2d13f6db-48b3-4788-929a-9ea72a738fe2
  4. Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?

Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?: Can I use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/2d13f6db-48b3-4788-929a-9ea72a738fe2
  5. can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...

can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...: can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video for commercial purpose https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/9b5326e4-50d0-483b-b03c-0bfc2d0a3c88
  6. Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp: Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default General.What could be the reason?Thanks,Louis...
  7. Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp: Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default General.What could be the reason?Thanks,Louis...
  8. How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ?

in Cortana
    How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ?: Hi, I 'm using Windows 10 Home. I want to use Cortana voice in a Text To Speech software called Balabolka.I have Cortana installed in my Windows.In Balabolka I only see two Microsoft voices: Microsoft Zira and Microsoft David. Cortana voice should be there, but I don't see...
  9. Text to Speech voice Chinese HK-Tracy use in YouTube

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Text to Speech voice Chinese HK-Tracy use in YouTube: Hello, Can we use Microsoft Narrator text to speech voice Chinese HK-Tracy in youtube video? We would record the voice and mix it to the Youtube video. Thanks in advance WK...
  10. Text to Speech Voice Chinese-HK Tracy use in YouTube

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Text to Speech Voice Chinese-HK Tracy use in YouTube: Hello, Can I use Text to Speech Chinese-HK Tracy in YouTube in addition to subtitles? WK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-to-speech-voice-chinese-hk-tracy-use-in/9e27cda8-bfc4-4639-8736-5ef555e25788