Windows 10: Can I use dual OS with same product key?

Discus and support Can I use dual OS with same product key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have two windows operating systems Win7 & Win10 on my pc. Win7 is activated however the other is not. Is it possible to activate the Win10 OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kyalo Nickson, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Can I use dual OS with same product key?

Hello, I have two windows operating systems Win7 & Win10 on my pc. Win7 is activated however the other is not.

Is it possible to activate the Win10 OS with the same product key?

:)

Kyalo Nickson, Apr 12, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 12, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Can I use dual OS with same product key?

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Can I use dual OS with same product key?

1. Can I use dual OS with same product key? - Similar Threads - dual same product

2. Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key: Can i dual boot my Windows 10 Pro OS on same PC and will it work with same Product Key which i had purchased?I want to run 2 Win10 OS on the same PC. Since my hardware config will be the same will it accept the product key on both the same OS?Please clarify if anyone has done...
  3. Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key: Can i dual boot my Windows 10 Pro OS on same PC and will it work with same Product Key which i had purchased?I want to run 2 Win10 OS on the same PC. Since my hardware config will be the same will it accept the product key on both the same OS?Please clarify if anyone has done...
  4. Dual Boot with same windows Product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Boot with same windows Product key.: I have setup a PC with dual boot windows 10 professional . This pc has its own OEM product key for windows 10 professional.in here can i use the same product key on both windows 10 ?...
  5. Dual Boot with same windows Product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Boot with same windows Product key.: I have setup a PC with dual boot windows 10 professional . This pc has its own OEM product key for windows 10 professional.in here can i use the same product key on both windows 10 ?...
  6. Dual Boot with same windows Product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. CAN I INSTALL WINDOWS IN SSD ON SAME DEVICE USING THE SAME PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAN I INSTALL WINDOWS IN SSD ON SAME DEVICE USING THE SAME PRODUCT KEY: Recently , I bought a new ssd , i have original windows installed in my hdd , so can I install the windows on ssd using the same product key that of in hdd? Is it possible , and both hdd and ssd are in same device , plz help...
  8. Can i use the same product key in the same pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i use the same product key in the same pc?: Hello so I need to redownload windows beacause of some problem now im wondering if i can use the same product key for the same laptop and i already have my bootable media....
  9. Using the same product key twice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using the same product key twice?: I've been thinking of making a new PC using Windows 10. I have a laptop that was once running Windows 7, but then got the free update to Windows 10 a couple years ago. Would I be able to transfer the Windows 10 key to a different computer and make it activated? If so, how?...
  10. W8.1/W10 dual use, same product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W8.1/W10 dual use, same product key?: On my desktop I have a number of removable storage racks in which I can slip disks in and out in cold swap fashion. This arrangement makes it easy for me to use different versions of operating systems without having to deal with the complexity of virtual machines. Im...