Windows 10: Can I use external Apple keyboard on Windows 10 PC?

Discus and support Can I use external Apple keyboard on Windows 10 PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone: I have my old external Apple keyboard from my old Mac cheese grater. This one: [img] I really like that keyboard, so I was wondering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ahmd, Sep 6, 2018.

1. ahmd Win User

Can I use external Apple keyboard on Windows 10 PC?

Hi everyone:

I have my old external Apple keyboard from my old Mac cheese grater. This one:

Can I use external Apple keyboard on Windows 10 PC? [​IMG]

I really like that keyboard, so I was wondering if I can use it on my Windows 10 desktop PC? (That has no Apple hardware, so it's not a bootcamp type setup.)

:)

ahmd, Sep 6, 2018

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Apple keyboard

Hi,

Having an outdated driver is the most common reason why a peripheral device that is connected to your computer stops working. For us to properly diagnose why your Apple keyboard will no longer connect to your Windows 10 computer, allow us to ask the following
    information:

• How are you trying to connect the keyboard to your computer?
    • What type of keyboard are you using? Is it a wired or a wireless type?
    • Have you tried updating your keyboard's driver?

If the keyboard is detected on your computer, try updating its drivers. Follow the steps provided in

Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Can I use external Apple keyboard on Windows 10 PC?

Apple Keyboard will not connect to my PC

Hi Carter,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

I suggest you to follow the steps suggested by MaxUser2015 in the below thread and check
    if it helps.

Apple keyboard no longer connects properly to windows 10

Apple keyboard no longer connects properly to windows 10

You may also, Contact Apple Support:

http://www.apple.com/in/support/contact/

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Can I use external Apple keyboard on Windows 10 PC?

1. Can I use external Apple keyboard on Windows 10 PC? - Similar Threads - external Apple keyboard

2. Random Applications open or wrong keyboard is triggered -Using external Apple Keyboard and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Applications open or wrong keyboard is triggered -Using external Apple Keyboard and...: I need your help! When I enter zero, the Microsoft Office Word doc opens, and on zero, it closes. When I type, a random bracket shows. The arrows enter //=How can I go about this? And just some random things show upI'm using an Apple keyboard. ASUS Zenbook and Microsoft. Many...
  3. Random Applications open or wrong keyboard is triggered -Using external Apple Keyboard and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Applications open or wrong keyboard is triggered -Using external Apple Keyboard and...: I need your help! When I enter zero, the Microsoft Office Word doc opens, and on zero, it closes. When I type, a random bracket shows. The arrows enter //=How can I go about this? And just some random things show upI'm using an Apple keyboard. ASUS Zenbook and Microsoft. Many...
  4. can i use my apple phone ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i use my apple phone ?: can i connect my apple i phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-apple-phone/423e28c1-1c8b-4871-9575-198bfe282c30
  5. About Using Apple Keyboard on Windows 10 Notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    About Using Apple Keyboard on Windows 10 Notebook: Greetings guys, I am using an Acer notebook and I plan to buy an Apple keyboard (wired, model no. MB110LL/A) or the newest Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad. Because I like the scissor switch and white keycap design, also it is 104 keys without Fn key....
  6. About Using Apple Keyboard on Windows 10 Notebook

in Windows 10 Support
    About Using Apple Keyboard on Windows 10 Notebook: Greetings guys, I am using an Acer notebook and I plan to buy an Apple keyboard (wired, model no. MB110LL/A) or the newest Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad. Because I like the scissor switch and white keycap design, also it is 104 keys without Fn key....
  7. using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc

using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc: I'm using a bluetooth apple keyboard with windows pc. all the keys are working fine except the function row keys which include volume rockers and play/pause etc. For example, when i click the volume up key on the apple magic keyboard on chrome, it opens up the HTML editor....
  8. Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?

Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?: All about Bluetooth Kann ich ein Apple magic Keyboard mit Windows benützen?
  9. Apple Keyboard for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple Keyboard for Windows 10: I have Magic Keyboard 2 and want to use it on my win10 machine. FN keys doesn't working. I have tried magic utilities and trial is finished and don't want to pay it. What should I do for enable FN keys? submitted by /u/farukbigez [link] [comments]...
  10. Can i customise the keyboard running windows 10 like i can with apple?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can i customise the keyboard running windows 10 like i can with apple?: Hi, Im wondering if I am able to customise my keyboard keys to do things for example with a MacBook you can highlight and press alt+c to copy then alt+v to paste?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use external apple keyboard on windows 10 pc?