Windows 10: can i use goolge play store on my lenovo?

Discus and support can i use goolge play store on my lenovo? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I use google plat store on window on my Lenovo yoga 3 pro-1370?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eva-TinaKirkby, Sep 23, 2019.

1. can i use goolge play store on my lenovo?

Can I use google plat store on window on my Lenovo yoga 3 pro-1370?

:)

Eva-TinaKirkby, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Error Ox803F8001 "Store error"/won't play MS Treasure Hunt on PC

Hi Kate,

Error 0x803F8001 may have occurred due to a software conflict on your Windows Store that prevents you from playing the certain game. To correct this, we suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache. Kindly follow the steps to perform the this:

• On the search menu, type in WSReset.exe and select the top most result with the Windows Store logo.
    • Click on Run as administrator. Windows Store will open and you’ll get a confirmation message saying that:
      The cache for the Store was cleared.
    • Once you get back to the Windows Store, try to check if there are new updates for the certain game.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Media doesn't play in apps from the Windows (10) Store

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app.
    Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the app and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on
      Install
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 23, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

can i use goolge play store on my lenovo?

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

can i use goolge play store on my lenovo?

1. can i use goolge play store on my lenovo? - Similar Threads - goolge play store

2. How can I Download Apps not from The Microsoft store on my Lenovo IdeaPad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I Download Apps not from The Microsoft store on my Lenovo IdeaPad?: How can I download App on my Lenovo IdeaPad. Not from the Microsoft store. I Cant find the Apps and Feautures nor the Drop down box to allow me to install from everywhere. I just want my steam app and a few simple things. Please Help. It keeps sending me to its not...
  3. How can I Download Apps not from The Microsoft store on my Lenovo IdeaPad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I Download Apps not from The Microsoft store on my Lenovo IdeaPad?: How can I download App on my Lenovo IdeaPad. Not from the Microsoft store. I Cant find the Apps and Feautures nor the Drop down box to allow me to install from everywhere. I just want my steam app and a few simple things. Please Help. It keeps sending me to its not...
  4. i will download play store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i will download play store: i am download play stor.becos i will note download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-will-download-play-store/5bafea5d-b539-43d5-9af4-2dd21c77f078
  5. i will download play store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i will download play store: i am download play stor.becos i will note download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-will-download-play-store/5bafea5d-b539-43d5-9af4-2dd21c77f078
  6. i will download play store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can not use the app store

Can not use the app store: I absolutely can not download anything from the Microsoft store. Every time I try, even when I am signed in under my current email, a window pops up and says, you are downloading private info or something like that and it prepopulates with an email I haven't had in years and...
  8. can I put Google play store on my microsoft windows 10

can I put Google play store on my microsoft windows 10: I want to upgrade my gmail - plus other things - can I PLEASE find out how to install Google play store on to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-put-google-play-store-on-my-microsoft/38763058-7d1d-417d-9cd5-8661bceb7cdf
  9. How can I install Google Play Store on my Lenovo X131e Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I install Google Play Store on my Lenovo X131e Chromebook?: I just bought a Chromebook (Lenovo X131e) and want to know how I install Google Play Store to download the app. I want to download Microsoft Word and other products....
  10. how can i download games from play store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download games from play store: dear sir I can not download game from the play store what should I do for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-can-i-download-games-from-play-store/cd0ceb43-cf6b-47c4-a89e-d76b920eafb4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. play store install for windows 10 lenovo

2. how to download google play on windows 10 Lenovo

3. how to install google play on lenovo laptop

4. play store for pc windows 10 lenovo,
  5. download google play store for my Lenovo computer,
  6. lenovo play store download install