Windows 10: Can I use home Wifi with Windows10 without purchasing Microsoft Wifi?

Discus and support Can I use home Wifi with Windows10 without purchasing Microsoft Wifi? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Wifi in windows 10 without buying Microsoft WiFi?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelHodo, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Can I use home Wifi with Windows10 without purchasing Microsoft Wifi?

Wifi in windows 10 without buying Microsoft WiFi?

:)

MichaelHodo, Nov 28, 2019
  2. NTM2003 Win User

Wifi names

I was wondering can you put anything as a wifi name for example I wanted to put CIA-outpost-#### random number is that illegal? I've seen FBI surveillance van 006 before on my list of wifi names I can pick up.

NTM2003, Nov 28, 2019
  3. sammy Win User
    Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

Can I use home Wifi with Windows10 without purchasing Microsoft Wifi? sandisk-wifi-pendrive-jpg.jpg

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Nov 28, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Can I use home Wifi with Windows10 without purchasing Microsoft Wifi?

Wifi names

i have personally seen this while driving around.

DRDNA, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Can I use home Wifi with Windows10 without purchasing Microsoft Wifi?

1. Can I use home Wifi with Windows10 without purchasing Microsoft Wifi? - Similar Threads - home Wifi Windows10

2. My icon wifi dissapear and in home it said : not connected offline, i use wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My icon wifi dissapear and in home it said : not connected offline, i use wifi: Yeah i dont know how ti fix dat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-icon-wifi-dissapear-and-in-home-it-said-not/63fc53f0-2709-48e5-9acd-25c23ddc31c5
  3. I cant use my home wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use my home wifi: I cant use the Wireless Internet at home on my private network but Ethernet works just fine. It connects to the WiFi and everything looks fine but whenever I use a browser or anything that uses network connection. I can load search engine results Page But i cant Open Any of...
  4. I cant use my home wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant use my home wifi: I cant use the Wireless Internet at home on my private network but Ethernet works just fine. It connects to the WiFi and everything looks fine but whenever I use a browser or anything that uses network connection. I can load search engine results Page But i cant Open Any of...
  5. I cant use my home wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How can I restore the wifi tab so I can reconnect to the home wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore the wifi tab so I can reconnect to the home wifi?: My laptop says that there's no wifi connection. When I go to connect I notice that the wifi settings tab is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-the-wifi-tab-so-i-can-reconnect/d3d821c1-44be-4854-adaa-51480955c9af
  7. How can I restore the wifi tab so I can reconnect to the home wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore the wifi tab so I can reconnect to the home wifi?: My laptop says that there's no wifi connection. When I go to connect I notice that the wifi settings tab is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-the-wifi-tab-so-i-can-reconnect/d3d821c1-44be-4854-adaa-51480955c9af
  8. Wifi is trash without wifi repeater

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi is trash without wifi repeater: Usually my wifi was good without the repeater. Once we got the repeater it improved. But now a days when the repeater disconnects my wifi on my pc is completly trash. Instead of a ping of 13 i have a base ping of 50-80 And my ping spikes to 1.4k every 10 seconds. *** In das...
  9. how to use miracast without wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to use miracast without wifi: so what i want to do is use my laptop as a monitor. my main computer doesn't have wifi but it's connected over ethernet cable. is it possible to use miracast over wifi even though i am using an ethernet cable? if not are there any alternative softwares i can use? submitted...
  10. Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased: I have a HP laptop that was shipped with Win10 Home installed. I now need some of the extras that come with Win10 Pro/Enterprise. I purchased an Enterprise license through the Microsoft Wizard from Microsoft for $100. The install went fine but will not activate. I receive the...