Windows 10: Can I use Iphone has a bootable for windows 10?

Discus and support Can I use Iphone has a bootable for windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Can I use Iphone 7 has a bootable device for windows? And if so than how can I do it? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Windows Category - All, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Can I use Iphone has a bootable for windows 10?

Hello, Can I use Iphone 7 has a bootable device for windows? And if so than how can I do it?

Thank you.

:)

Windows Category - All, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Sep 4, 2020
  3. DonLandry Win User
    Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can I use Iphone has a bootable for windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Can I use Iphone has a bootable for windows 10?

1. Can I use Iphone has a bootable for windows 10? - Similar Threads - Iphone has bootable

2. How can I create a bootable usb of windows 11 and use it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a bootable usb of windows 11 and use it?: So I've deleted an important system file and making a bootable drive of windows 11 will fix it. How can I make one and how can I use it to reinstall a new copy of windows 11. I have a product key active currently aswell when I use the bootable drive will the product key...
  3. How can I create a bootable usb of windows 11 and use it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I create a bootable usb of windows 11 and use it?: So I've deleted an important system file and making a bootable drive of windows 11 will fix it. How can I make one and how can I use it to reinstall a new copy of windows 11. I have a product key active currently aswell when I use the bootable drive will the product key...
  4. My Laptop Has No Hard Drive Or Bootable Device. Can I Use It As An External Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Has No Hard Drive Or Bootable Device. Can I Use It As An External Monitor?: As I said, my laptop has no bootable device, and my desktop monitor has recently died. Can I use this laptop as a monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-no-hard-drive-or-bootable-device-can/aa4ba814-f371-494f-ae4a-8ce30ff1e561
  5. My Laptop Has No Hard Drive Or Bootable Device. Can I Use It As An External Monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Has No Hard Drive Or Bootable Device. Can I Use It As An External Monitor?: As I said, my laptop has no bootable device, and my desktop monitor has recently died. Can I use this laptop as a monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-no-hard-drive-or-bootable-device-can/aa4ba814-f371-494f-ae4a-8ce30ff1e561
  6. My Laptop Has No Hard Drive Or Bootable Device. Can I Use It As An External Monitor?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. can i create a bootable usb using only a partition of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i create a bootable usb using only a partition of it?: I have a 64 gig usb and i want to install tiny11 on my pc. I downloaded the iso file 3.6gig and i want to create a bootable usb using rufus. However there are some files on the usb i want to keep and i can't transfer them elsewhere. Can I create a new partition and use rufus...
  8. Can I use a bootable USB that has windows 10 so I can store data on it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use a bootable USB that has windows 10 so I can store data on it?: Can I store data on a bootable windows 10 USB? submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flb8kg/can_i_use_a_bootable_usb_that_has_windows_10_so_i/
  9. Can i use a secondary SSD as a bootable drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i use a secondary SSD as a bootable drive?: I gained a virus and i want to clean install everything. I forgot my USB pen drive at home and cannot go get right now. I have 2 SSD's on my computer, one is Drive C: (Windows in currently on there) and Drive D:( Fully formated drive). Can i put the Windows 10 installtion...
  10. Can I upgrade using a bootable USB instead of using Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade using a bootable USB instead of using Windows Update?: I don't know why, but I can't seem to upgrade to Windows 10 using Windows Update. The installation just doesn't happen, and whenever I go to the update history all "Upgrade to Windows 10 Home" entries show as unsuccessfull. So what I did was create a bootable USB with...