Windows 10: can i use it to design the logo?

Discus and support can i use it to design the logo? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; at the moment I have no money. Can I use it to design a logo and then sell it ?, If there is a logo sold, I will use the money to buy a Windows home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AhmadKhanif, Jan 22, 2020.

1. can i use it to design the logo?

at the moment I have no money. Can I use it to design a logo and then sell it ?, If there is a logo sold, I will use the money to buy a Windows home license.

:)

AhmadKhanif, Jan 22, 2020
  2. ibmerlin Win User

DESIGNING LOGOS

Is there an app to download for me to design a logo for an organization I'm involved in ?

ibmerlin, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Rohn007 Win User

can i use it to design the logo?

DESIGNING LOGOS

If you have to ask, you probably are not the person to be doing this. A logo is one of the first things a customer will notice about your company. A graphic designer needs

PowerPoint is probably the most graphically oriented but you can use any of the Office Applications.

Ellen Finkelstien has lots of graphics tips on her site:

PowerPoint Tips Blog

Here is another good series of tips

https://www.indezine.com/products/powerpoint/le...

The PowerPoint FAQ

BEST POWERPOINT TUTORIALS FOR E-LEARNING – RAPID E-LEARNING BLOG – 2016 09 20

http://blogs.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/bes...

here’s an updated list of PowerPoint tutorials that still come in handy if you build elearning courses with PowerPoint; or if you want to become a PowerPoint guru and learn things like how to use it to create graphics and illustrations.

One place you can look for prepared graphics and even look for artists to create your logo/graphic is:
    Fonts, Graphics, Themes and More ~ Creative Market

They have a weekly newsletter that gives away 6 free graphical packages. When you search the site and find something you generally like, you can contact the creator to do custom work for you.

Rohn007, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

can i use it to design the logo?

1. can i use it to design the logo? - Similar Threads - design logo

2. Microsoft expanding the Fluent design to OneDrive for Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expanding the Fluent design to OneDrive for Android: In this day and age, work doesn’t always take place in an office space. Information workers are expected to stay connected to their files on the go, whether they are traveling to a client’s location, meeting a customer at a café or working remotely....
  3. Windows Configuration Designer and Kiosk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Configuration Designer and Kiosk: I create a provisioning package using the Kiosk icon in WCD. The following parameters are what I specified Set up device - disabled, the computer is already named Set up Network - disabled, wired network not wifi Account Management - disabled Add applications - none...
  4. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10: Hello, I am having a difficult time attempting to do whatever I can to get my computer to see the Designer keyboard in my Bluetooth available devices pairing list. I got this keyboard at a Goodwill, but I can tell that it is basically brand new, not a single scratch or scuff...
  5. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard boots partially. After 15-30 min fully.

Designer Bluetooth Keyboard boots partially. After 15-30 min fully.: The problem appeared about three months ago.<br>The keyboard I need is for the Icelandic language. It includes dead keys for vowels: á, é, í, ó, ú, and ý.<br><br> I had been using the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard with no problems for about a year. The inflected...
  6. I am not getting any fluent design on my pc after 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am not getting any fluent design on my pc after 1909: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rayugadark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezxhu1/i_am_not_getting_any_fluent_design_on_my_pc_after/
  7. Surface Pro 4 Bluetooth Designer Keyboard and Mouse

Surface Pro 4 Bluetooth Designer Keyboard and Mouse: Here's another example of a Bluetooth issue with the Surface Pro 4. So frustrating. I treated myself to a £99 Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse terrific devices btw BUT the Bluetooth simply doesn't play nice with them. Basically it fails to connect on startup and drops...
  8. Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode

Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode: Microsoft Designer Mouse less than a year old worked fine until today. Had to replace my laptop. Tried to put mouse into pairing mode hold button on bottom 3 - 5+ seconds - WILL NOT enter pairing mode, just turns on with a steady blue worthless light....
  9. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard no longer able to pair

Designer Bluetooth Keyboard no longer able to pair: Like many others using Windows 10, my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard had intermittent dropouts. I tried updating drivers, tinkering with settings, etc. Finally I decided to try uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard, as is a standard recommendation. Big mistake!...
  10. Windows 10 won’t read my embroidery designs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won’t read my embroidery designs: I have windows 10, i download embroidery designs, you have to pick a format which is jef, i download them into an Embroidery file then a file fir the company I brought them from. They go automatically to adobe reader which wont read them, if I change them to word they wont...