Windows 10: Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

Discus and support Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BruceLipnickas, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

:)

BruceLipnickas, Apr 19, 2021

2. Skype (Store App) in Tablet Mode problems

Has anyone else had problems with the Skype store app in Tablet Mode?
    My current issues are:
    • When Skype is set to run at startup (login) the app does not seem to fully load and only shows a black blank window (see attached). I was able to mitigate the problem by disabling "Launch Skype in background" in the Skype settings (see attached). Annoying, but since the start menu begins in full screen mode, this is less of a problem.
    • No notifications pop up (action center) when a call comes in if Skype is not the active foreground window. I can hear the Skype ring, but there is nothing that pops up to answer the call. I've made sure notifications are on for Skype in the app and in the System / Notification / Skype settings. I've made sure the system Focus Assist is also turned off. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and rebooting. No change.

Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE"  ? do they have a microsoft app for these products? [​IMG]

Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE"  ? do they have a microsoft app for these products? [​IMG]

Windows 10 Version: 2004 (OS Build 19041.630)
    Skype Version: 8.66.0.77
    Application Version: 15.66.77.0

Looking for ideas before I go barking up trees.

Hard Wired, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication

Source...

Brink, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

Microphone works but not with magicjack win10

The built in mic on my HP Pavilion 17 laptop works fine.

When I try to use it with magicjack it doesn't pick up any sound.

I checked in settings and it has a list of apps that are able to use the mic, but I don't see magicjack in the list.

The windows voice recorder works fine.

travisteeXP, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

1. Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products? - Similar Threads - magicjack skype MODE

2. Microsoft S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft S Mode: How do I get out of S Mode when it shows this: [ATTACH]Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-s-mode/bebe515a-34b0-4aef-b5bd-688021f37ef4
  3. Can not switch out of s mode in windows 10.Apps do not run.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not switch out of s mode in windows 10.Apps do not run.: I have windows 10 laptop.Up until yesterday it worked great.It is only 1 year old.Today it would not let me use my apps.I tried repeatedly to exit s mode but it refused saying the problem was their end ! I need my laptop for work.This is very urgent,Please advise. Thankyou....
  4. Can not swith out of s mode in windows 10.Apps do not run.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not swith out of s mode in windows 10.Apps do not run.: I have windows 10 laptop.Up until yesterday it worked great.It is only 1 year old.Today it would not let me use my apps.I tried repeatedly to exit s mode but it refused saying the problem was their end ! I need my laptop for work.This is very urgent,Please advise. Thankyou....
  5. No matter what I do, I can not get out of S mode!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No matter what I do, I can not get out of S mode!: I have been trying to get out of s mode for a while now. I have tried almost everything and still have not been able to. The app store doesn't let me and the "get" is always faded gray and I can't click on it. I have tried updating and restarting the app store. I have tried...
  6. Microsoft teams cannot use the webcam but Skype can

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft teams cannot use the webcam but Skype can: I tried everything to be found in the web but it didn't resolve the issue. BTW, my computer is a Dell Inspiron of 2019 Oct Make with integrated webcam....
  7. how do i turn on s mode in the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i turn on s mode in the microsoft store: when I was downloading an app it said it wasn't verified and that I needed to turn off s mode in the Microsoft store so I did so but now I want to turn it back on but not sure how....
  8. Do I need S mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need S mode?: Have a new Windows 10 computer. Want to install my security/anti virus program, but S mode won't allow me to do it in Edge. Will S mode protect my online banking? Online purchases? Better than Trend Micro's protection?...
  9. Microsoft s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft s mode: How can i download microsoft. Net 4.5.2 on my labtop without having to opt out of windows S mode? Need download for work app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-s-mode/fb33a6bf-f164-48ce-b27c-c5efa3b52dfa
  10. Can I use Kiosk Mode/Assigned Access with a local app (App not in Microsoft Store)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I use Kiosk Mode/Assigned Access with a local app (App not in Microsoft Store)?: I'm trying to set up a kiosk that runs my application -- its not a Microsoft Store application. I'd like to run only my application, and remove access to the Desktop. Assigned Access seems to do this, but appears to work only with a Microsoft Store application. Is there...