Windows 10: Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

Discus and support Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BruceLipnickas, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

:)

BruceLipnickas, Apr 19, 2021

2. Skype (Store App) in Tablet Mode problems

Has anyone else had problems with the Skype store app in Tablet Mode?
    My current issues are:
    • When Skype is set to run at startup (login) the app does not seem to fully load and only shows a black blank window (see attached). I was able to mitigate the problem by disabling "Launch Skype in background" in the Skype settings (see attached). Annoying, but since the start menu begins in full screen mode, this is less of a problem.
    • No notifications pop up (action center) when a call comes in if Skype is not the active foreground window. I can hear the Skype ring, but there is nothing that pops up to answer the call. I've made sure notifications are on for Skype in the app and in the System / Notification / Skype settings. I've made sure the system Focus Assist is also turned off. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and rebooting. No change.

Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE"  ? do they have a microsoft app for these products? [​IMG]

Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE"  ? do they have a microsoft app for these products? [​IMG]

Windows 10 Version: 2004 (OS Build 19041.630)
    Skype Version: 8.66.0.77
    Application Version: 15.66.77.0

Looking for ideas before I go barking up trees.

Hard Wired, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication

Source...

Brink, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

Microphone works but not with magicjack win10

The built in mic on my HP Pavilion 17 laptop works fine.

When I try to use it with magicjack it doesn't pick up any sound.

I checked in settings and it has a list of apps that are able to use the mic, but I don't see magicjack in the list.

The windows voice recorder works fine.

travisteeXP, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

1. Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products? - Similar Threads - magicjack skype MODE

2. I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?: Hi I am unable to switch off S mode. It keeps saying try again and "something happened and couldn't upgrade".I have tried to restart the computer and upgrade Microsoft Store, but I am still unable to complete the switch off. Thank you for your help! Robert...
  3. I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?: Hi I am unable to switch off S mode. It keeps saying try again and "something happened and couldn't upgrade".I have tried to restart the computer and upgrade Microsoft Store, but I am still unable to complete the switch off. Thank you for your help! Robert...
  4. Got a Virus in Windows 11 S Mode. Do I stay in Windows 11 s mode or leave S mode to use...

Got a Virus in Windows 11 S Mode. Do I stay in Windows 11 s mode or leave S mode to use...: My wife got a Virus in Win 11 S Mode The Virus is topcaptchatoday.ew.r.appspot.com and it was showing false McAfee Virus popup alerts even though I don't have McAfee. She got it by clicking on a link from a close relative on facebook. I found the topcaptchatoday virus Windows...
  5. Got a Virus in Windows 11 S Mode. Do I stay in Windows 11 s mode or leave S mode to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a Virus in Windows 11 S Mode. Do I stay in Windows 11 s mode or leave S mode to use...: My wife got a Virus in Win 11 S Mode The Virus is topcaptchatoday.ew.r.appspot.com and it was showing false McAfee Virus popup alerts even though I don't have McAfee. She got it by clicking on a link from a close relative on facebook. I found the topcaptchatoday virus Windows...
  6. If I want to remove the S mode do i have to payfor a microsoft license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I want to remove the S mode do i have to payfor a microsoft license?: I bought a laptop at BestBuy for like $400-500 that comes with Windows 11S. If I want to remove the S mode do i have to pay for a microsoft license or is Windows 11 Home/Pro included?...
  7. If I want to remove the S mode do i have to payfor a microsoft license?

If I want to remove the S mode do i have to payfor a microsoft license?: I bought a laptop at BestBuy for like $400-500 that comes with Windows 11S. If I want to remove the S mode do i have to pay for a microsoft license or is Windows 11 Home/Pro included?...
  8. I have a laptop with s mode, how do I have a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop with s mode, how do I have a virus?: I have a laptop with s mode and tried doing a backup. It failed twice due to a file with a virus or software issue. Their reason, not mine. How is this possible with Windows defender and S mode?...
  9. I have a laptop with s mode, how do I have a virus?

I have a laptop with s mode, how do I have a virus?: I have a laptop with s mode and tried doing a backup. It failed twice due to a file with a virus or software issue. Their reason, not mine. How is this possible with Windows defender and S mode?...
  10. I have a laptop with s mode, how do I have a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security