Windows 10: Can I use McAfee Web Browser with Windows Defender in Windows 8.1?

Discus and support Can I use McAfee Web Browser with Windows Defender in Windows 8.1? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can I use McAfee Web Browser with Windows Defender in Windows 8.1?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Curly QPM, May 15, 2021.

1. Curly QPM Win User

Can I use McAfee Web Browser with Windows Defender in Windows 8.1?

:)

Curly QPM, May 15, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 15, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, May 15, 2021
  4. Can I use McAfee Web Browser with Windows Defender in Windows 8.1?

Web browsers

I am looking for a new web browser. I will not use FireFox 29. IMO the interface is ugly and hard to use.
    Same goes for Google Chrome any version.

My question is what browsers are out there besides these two? For what ever reason I am only finding browsers that were discontinued 5+ years ago.

Off-Topic read with a bag of salt.
    Yes I hate Windows 8 that much. In fact I would rather use Windows 3.1 over Windows 8.

ChevyOwner, May 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Can I use McAfee Web Browser with Windows Defender in Windows 8.1? - Similar Threads - McAfee Web Browser

2. Windows 11 is saying No internet, secured but I can use web browsers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is saying No internet, secured but I can use web browsers.: I have recently moved in to a new house and for some reason I cannot connect to the internet properly. I have tried EVERYTHING I have found on the internet but nothing seems to work. I can't use apps like Spotify or EA because they all say that I am offline but I can search...
  3. Windows 11 is saying No internet, secured but I can use web browsers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is saying No internet, secured but I can use web browsers.: I have recently moved in to a new house and for some reason I cannot connect to the internet properly. I have tried EVERYTHING I have found on the internet but nothing seems to work. I can't use apps like Spotify or EA because they all say that I am offline but I can search...
  4. McAfee and windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee and windows defender: I have McAfee LiveSave installed on my windows 10 home edition which is taking over the Windows defender firewall. I am trying to add some restrictions in the windows defender firewall inbound policy but it seems to have no effect. I tried blocking port 445 but a netstat...
  5. Remove McAfee and use Windows Defender as AntiVirus

Remove McAfee and use Windows Defender as AntiVirus: How do I get rid of McAfee AV so that I can use Windows Defender? I just started up my new Asus GL703GE Laptop for first time out of the box. After all updates were installed, I am trying to get rid of McAfee so that I can use Windows Defender as my AV. After many googles,...
  6. Any web protection for browser for windows defender?

Any web protection for browser for windows defender?: I would like to know on whether windows defender offers any web protection for browser or not Browser : Edge, FireFox, Chrome Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  7. Removing McAfee & using Windows Defender instead

Removing McAfee & using Windows Defender instead: I'm currently using McAfee for firewall & virus protection that came with my new computer free for 1 year. But I'd like to remove it right now and start using Windows Defender for virus & FW. Please give me the procedure for doing this. I planned to use Revo Uninstaller...
  8. Windows defender and web browsers

Windows defender and web browsers: Does Windows Defender still work if I am using Google Chrome browser and not Microsoft edge browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-and-web-browsers/2dc163a1-c1c2-48bf-bbcb-3d55f684ad28"
  9. Windows defender and web browsers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows defender and web browsers: Does Windows Defender still work if I am using Google Chrome browser and not Microsoft edge browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-and-web-browsers/4172a413-9b2b-4ecd-8194-71df489e38b9"
  10. window defender or mcafee

window defender or mcafee: Hello. I have purchased a new computer that has mcafee installed. I don't want McAfee and prefer Windows defender from the information that I have gathered from the internet. So, can I completely remove MCAfee from my computer and turn on Windows Defender? How do I do this...