Windows 10: Can I Use Minecraft P.E Accounts for Windows 10 Edition? Because I Tried to Use It and the...

Discus and support Can I Use Minecraft P.E Accounts for Windows 10 Edition? Because I Tried to Use It and the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I Use Minecraft P.E Accounts for Windows 10 Edition? Because I tried to use it and the game wasn't unlocked. When I bought it on mobile. Do I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by QuestionAsker9000, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Can I Use Minecraft P.E Accounts for Windows 10 Edition? Because I Tried to Use It and the...

Can I Use Minecraft P.E Accounts for Windows 10 Edition? Because I tried to use it and the game wasn't unlocked. When I bought it on mobile. Do I have to buy windows 10 if I want to use my mobile account? What should I do? I don't wanna buy the same game on different devices. If I knew that at the start I would have got Windows 10 Edition. But when posting this I saw "Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help." Now my text is highlighted. I wish Windows 10 Edition was free for accounts who already bought Minecraft P.E.

:)

QuestionAsker9000, Jan 12, 2021

2. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jan 12, 2021
  3. MrNeeds Win User
    Minecraft windows 10 edition mail problem

You sign in to windows 10 on your microsoft account so it's asking you to enter your email and password that you sign into windows with.

MrNeeds, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Cr0wlE Win User

Can I Use Minecraft P.E Accounts for Windows 10 Edition? Because I Tried to Use It and the...

Minecraft windows 10 edition mail problem

Hello.I bought Minecraft premium in 2014.Now i updated my computer to Windows 10.If i redeem my windows 10 edition gift code,it sends me to outlook.com . But i registered my mojang(and minecraft premium account) on a gmail.So i can not play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition beta in premium mode(or ?? mode).I can only play windows 10 minecraft edition for 90 minutes.I cant use any commands MORE.What can i do?Please help me *Sad*cry (This question can be bad because my English is not epic Can I Use Minecraft P.E Accounts for Windows 10 Edition? Because I Tried to Use It and the... :p )

Cr0wlE, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Can I Use Minecraft P.E Accounts for Windows 10 Edition? Because I Tried to Use It and the...

1. Can I Use Minecraft P.E Accounts for Windows 10 Edition? Because I Tried to Use It and the... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Accounts Edition

2. Java account migration, account used to have minecraft windows 10 edition, but now says i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java account migration, account used to have minecraft windows 10 edition, but now says i...: Im checking my account, and i remember able to be playing windows 10 edition, now its saying i need to buy it for some reason. I remember redeeming it, but i dont know for sure since i had trouble even linking the account in the first place. Now im confused why it wants me to...
  3. Java account migration, account used to have minecraft windows 10 edition, but now says i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java account migration, account used to have minecraft windows 10 edition, but now says i...: Im checking my account, and i remember able to be playing windows 10 edition, now its saying i need to buy it for some reason. I remember redeeming it, but i dont know for sure since i had trouble even linking the account in the first place. Now im confused why it wants me to...
  4. Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I share Minecraft Java Edition using family sharing on my Microsoft account?: Very similar to this previous question see below except that I can't find a way to do it for Java edition - as far as I can tell it only works for bedrock edition, but maybe there's something I've missed. Similar question that doesn't work for me:...
  5. Can I recover my minecraft login after using it to get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I recover my minecraft login after using it to get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free?: I forgot my Minecraft account login a while ago, but I used it to get Windows 10 Edition for free on my microsoft account. Using this, is there any way for me to get my minecraft username again? I also remember the password, but not the email or minecraft username that I had....
  6. Can I use windows 10 as minecraft server?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use windows 10 as minecraft server?: I'm planning to host a minecraftJava server on Windows10. From a windows10's licensing viewpoint, I need to use Windows Server OS, or would it be possible to use Windows10?...
  7. Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook: I need help, is there a way I can refund Minecraft for windows 10? I accidentally bought Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook, is there anyway I can get a full refund?...
  8. Can I Use my Minecraft Ps4 Bedrock Edition Account to Get Mincraft windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Use my Minecraft Ps4 Bedrock Edition Account to Get Mincraft windows 10 edition?: I will buy a pc soon and I wanted to know if I could use my ps4 minecraft bedrock account to get the PC windows 10 edition like you can do with the xbox....
  9. Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used: So i just noticed that i had a code i could use for minecraft windows 10, but when i try to enter it into the windows store it says that the code has already been used. Im 100% sure that i didnt use it, and a few months ago my account was hacked so its very possible that the...
  10. I can only use other accounts, not the administrator account because the administrator...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can only use other accounts, not the administrator account because the administrator...: Is there anyway to reset the password without resetting my PC? If so I would be grateful! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-only-use-other-accounts-not-the/e6c6fac4-d923-4d95-b11a-54babf53de50