Windows 10: Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow?

Discus and support Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello o/ Okey i broke mouse wheel, and i don't even use it for scrolling, im used to bar on side, but in some programs/games/sites there are no bars... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Howl1456, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow?

Hello o/
    Okey i broke mouse wheel, and i don't even use it for scrolling, im used to bar on side, but in some programs/games/sites there are no bars but i need to scroll somehow. In mouse driver there is no option to set scroll up/down on side buttons, so can i change some files to set scroll up/down on
    + and - on numpad? that way i can add +/- on my side buttons on mouse.

PS: Arrows or page up/down does not work in some cases :/
    Thanks!

submitted by /u/Howl1456
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Howl1456, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Booms Win User

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow?

How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow?

1. Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow? - Similar Threads - mouse Scroll keyboard

2. I Somehow deleted my mouse and keyboard drivers : Can anybody help please ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Somehow deleted my mouse and keyboard drivers : Can anybody help please ?: So I was just disabling some drivers cuz i could not turn my core isolation back on and after I saved the changes and restarted the Pc my m&k stopped working… I am now stuck on the windows 11 login screen and i cant do sh**…I tried using other USB ports and other mice and...
  3. I Somehow deleted my mouse and keyboard drivers : Can anybody help please ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Somehow deleted my mouse and keyboard drivers : Can anybody help please ?: So I was just disabling some drivers cuz i could not turn my core isolation back on and after I saved the changes and restarted the Pc my m&k stopped working… I am now stuck on the windows 11 login screen and i cant do sh**…I tried using other USB ports and other mice and...
  4. Mouse sticking when scrolling using Wireless Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard 850

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sticking when scrolling using Wireless Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard 850: I am using the above Wireless Mouse and keyboard with MS mouse and keyboard center app- with setting of paste set for the middle wheel button function. The wheel is sticking while scrolling and sometimes not responding at all when I move the button up and down. Battery is...
  5. Mouse sticking when scrolling using Wireless Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard 850

Mouse sticking when scrolling using Wireless Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard 850: I am using the above Wireless Mouse and keyboard with MS mouse and keyboard center app- with setting of paste set for the middle wheel button function. The wheel is sticking while scrolling and sometimes not responding at all when I move the button up and down. Battery is...
  6. Mouse sticking when scrolling using Wireless Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard 850

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can I use a wired keyboard together with a mouse from a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a wired keyboard together with a mouse from a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit?: I want to get a wired mechanical keyboard. I already have a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit so they’re both on the same Bluetooth USB. Can I keep using the mouse, **** in the wired keyboard and use that keyboard instead of the one that comes with the kit? Do I have to go...
  8. Can I use a wired keyboard together with a mouse from a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit?

Can I use a wired keyboard together with a mouse from a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit?: I want to get a wired mechanical keyboard. I already have a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit so they’re both on the same Bluetooth USB. Can I keep using the mouse, **** in the wired keyboard and use that keyboard instead of the one that comes with the kit? Do I have to go...
  9. Can I use a wired keyboard together with a mouse from a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Interesting way to scroll using mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Interesting way to scroll using mouse: So I have a very standard logitec mouse with two buttons and scroll wheel. I can press the scroll wheel and of course scroll it forward or backwards. What is interesting is that if I don't push it or scroll it but move it left or right, windows 10 scrolls continuously as long...