Windows 10: Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow?

Discus and support Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello o/ Okey i broke mouse wheel, and i don't even use it for scrolling, im used to bar on side, but in some programs/games/sites there are no bars... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Howl1456, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:37 AM.

1. Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow?

Hello o/
    Okey i broke mouse wheel, and i don't even use it for scrolling, im used to bar on side, but in some programs/games/sites there are no bars but i need to scroll somehow. In mouse driver there is no option to set scroll up/down on side buttons, so can i change some files to set scroll up/down on
    + and - on numpad? that way i can add +/- on my side buttons on mouse.

PS: Arrows or page up/down does not work in some cases :/
    Thanks!

submitted by /u/Howl1456
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. Booms Win User

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

3. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

4. Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow?

How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

Thema:

Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow?

1. Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow? - Similar Threads - mouse Scroll keyboard

2. Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10: I just installed windows 10 on my Mac and its "working" ok but do I need a wired windows keyboard and mouse, can I use my Apple devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-keyboard-mouse-to-use-windows10/2323d9a9-15c1-4da8-9fc6-1d9aee2b8ba5
  3. How to scroll terminal using keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to scroll terminal using keyboard?: It drives me crazy. Terminal is first and foremost for keyboard-only usage and it seems, that I can't scroll up without a mouse. Can somebody help? submitted by /u/AndrewS_Quest [link] [comments]...
  4. Mouse scrolling

Mouse scrolling: My mouse scrolls very fast when ever I go on Facebook. It works fine on all other sites. I have tried several suggestions, but no results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scrolling/12bd117e-b1e5-48fb-959f-4da0dc1d9edf
  5. Mouse constantly scrolling up and keyboard hitting home

Mouse constantly scrolling up and keyboard hitting home: i have been having an issue where my home key has been being pressed randomly and my mouse has been infinitely scrolling up. These issue both started at the same time about 6 months ago. Ive updated drivers and firmware on both of these, as well as opened them up and cleaned...
  6. my mouse pointer is not showing and my keyboard is not woking i can only use the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mouse pointer is not showing and my keyboard is not woking i can only use the keyboard...: use the keyboard on my touch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-mouse-pointer-is-not-showing-and-my-keyboard-is/059bb1dd-20ac-4e49-ba92-160b48c32ac7
  7. mouse stops scrolling

mouse stops scrolling: hi everyone sometimes when I scroll down with my mouse it stops scrolling, if I press esc. button or the down arrow it starts to scroll. I am using an external mouse, but it happens with the mouse on the keyboard and if I try with another mouse it does the same thing....
  8. Can not use mouse or keyboard after Windows 10 update

Can not use mouse or keyboard after Windows 10 update: Hello I am trying to figure out why I can not use my keyboard or mouse after updating to Windows 10. I can not even use mu usb mouse or keyboard... My laptop is a Samsung NP780Z5E-S01UB. Thanks for any help! 14088
  9. Scroll with keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Scroll with keyboard: Is there a way to scroll a window with the keyboard? 42559
  10. can i scroll up and down the start menu with the keyboard ?

in Windows 10 Support
    can i scroll up and down the start menu with the keyboard ?: hi can i scroll up and down the start menu with the keyboard? i googled it , but i can't find a solution thanks 40039