Windows 10: Can I use multiple AE gift cards as part of my payment ?

Discus and support Can I use multiple AE gift cards as part of my payment ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can I use three AE gift cards and then the remaining outstanding balance on a fourth AE card to finish buying a Surface Pro 7 at microsoft.ca ?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Hank_Weh, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Hank_Weh Win User

Can I use multiple AE gift cards as part of my payment ?

Can I use three AE gift cards and then the remaining outstanding balance on a fourth AE card to finish buying a Surface Pro 7 at microsoft.ca ?

:)

Hank_Weh, Feb 4, 2020

2. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Thanks for your response.

I do get a method of payment option, but it does not list my Microsoft account. There is also a place for debit/credit/gift card payments, but my gift card number does not match the spaces needed.

Any other suggestions?

LGSmith1950, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft gift card payment redemption issue.

Hi,

I suggest you refer the below Microsoft help articles.
    Edit payment method for the Windows Store and view billing history:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/edit-payment-method-windows-store

How do I redeem a gift card or promotional code?:

Sign in to your Microsoft account

Payment + Pricing:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayHelpPaymentPricingPage/

Also, suggest you to click on this link below. Login to your Microsoft Account and search the respective contact number for your location.

Global Customer Service phone numbers

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/customer-service-phone-numbers/en-in?wa=wsignin1.0

If you have any queries regarding Windows. Feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Can I use multiple AE gift cards as part of my payment ?

Issues with using Microsoft gift cards on Microsoft Store in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

I suggest you to try to click on Shop for apps, games and more in the Store
    as displayed in the first screenshot. Then check if you are able to shop using the gift card.

Also I recommend you add a payment method by referring to the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Open Windows Store.

2. Then click on Your Account.

3. Click on Payment Options.

4. Under Payment options, click on Add a payment option.

5. Check if you are able to see the Gift Card in the list.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Can I use multiple AE gift cards as part of my payment ?

1. Can I use multiple AE gift cards as part of my payment ? - Similar Threads - multiple gift cards

2. How to use gift card without adding a payment method

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to use gift card without adding a payment method: I have redeemed a 10 dollar gift card from Microsoft rewards. When I tried to spend it, it says to add a payment method. I want to use the gift card to buy it. When I saw other people questioning the same thing, they replied that enter the 25 digit code with the gift card....
  3. How to use gift card without adding a payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use gift card without adding a payment method: I have redeemed a 10 dollar gift card from Microsoft rewards. When I tried to spend it, it says to add a payment method. I want to use the gift card to buy it. When I saw other people questioning the same thing, they replied that enter the 25 digit code with the gift card....
  4. How to use gift card without adding a payment method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can i turn my ballance into a gift card code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i turn my ballance into a gift card code?: I won two 2€ gift cards using microsoft rewards. Instead of giving me codes, the money was directly added to my balance.I was planning to buy the game pass with that money, but the game pass can't be bought using the balance you can but you have to add a credit card or a...
  6. Can i turn my ballance into a gift card code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i turn my ballance into a gift card code?: I won two 2€ gift cards using microsoft rewards. Instead of giving me codes, the money was directly added to my balance.I was planning to buy the game pass with that money, but the game pass can't be bought using the balance you can but you have to add a credit card or a...
  7. Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?: I just got Java edition on my pc and need to put a debit card in for a realm, and was planning on using a visa gift card. However, the Mojang website would not accept it. Can I buy a Microsoft gift card and use it to pay for the realm?...
  8. Using gift cards to buy laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using gift cards to buy laptop: Is it possible to use xbox gift cards to buy a laptop from the UK Microsoft store? I have seen a HP laptop at a good price but can get it a little cheaper using gift cards CDKEYS only allows 5 to be bought at a time but cannot see if restrictions also exist to the amount of...
  9. Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.: Hi. So I recently got a $25 giftcard for the microsoft store. I saw that Sea of Thieves was half off, and so it would be $30. I wanted to get it and I went to buy it with the $25 giftcard and I would pay the rest with my credit card. The credit card info had not been entered...
  10. Gift cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift cards: Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store? Kind Regards Emil...