Windows 10: Can I use my bootable pen drive not only for boot but also for file transfer and store?

Discus and support Can I use my bootable pen drive not only for boot but also for file transfer and store? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a 16 GB pen drive. I have boot it by "Media Creation Tool." So, how can I use it for file transfer or store so that bootability doesn`t lost.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohtasin Nur Raiyan, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Can I use my bootable pen drive not only for boot but also for file transfer and store?

I have a 16 GB pen drive. I have boot it by "Media Creation Tool." So, how can I use it for file transfer or store so that bootability doesn`t lost.

Are there any way to do that?

If it, how can I do it??

:)

Mohtasin Nur Raiyan, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Chewy Win User

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Platibus Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

Can I use my bootable pen drive not only for boot but also for file transfer and store?

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Can I use my bootable pen drive not only for boot but also for file transfer and store?

1. Can I use my bootable pen drive not only for boot but also for file transfer and store? - Similar Threads - bootable pen drive

2. Bootable drive not booting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootable drive not booting?: I recently used MiniTool partition wizard to move my windows drive from a 240GB SSD to a 1TB NVME SSD. I followed a Youtube tutorial and made it to the end, my pc was fully working and was running of the NVME drive. But it had the name of my old drive, then i went to rename...
  3. Pen Drive files showing read only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen Drive files showing read only: The word and excel files are showing read only when i am using the pen drive in my laptop whereas the same files are in compatible mode in my PC. I have tried DISKPART and registry but all in vain. Kindly help...
  4. Pen Drive files showing read only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen Drive files showing read only: The word and excel files are showing read only when i am using the pen drive in my laptop whereas the same files are in compatible mode in my PC. I have tried DISKPART and registry but all in vain. Kindly help...
  5. can i create a bootable usb using only a partition of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i create a bootable usb using only a partition of it?: I have a 64 gig usb and i want to install tiny11 on my pc. I downloaded the iso file 3.6gig and i want to create a bootable usb using rufus. However there are some files on the usb i want to keep and i can't transfer them elsewhere. Can I create a new partition and use rufus...
  6. can i create a bootable usb using only a partition of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i create a bootable usb using only a partition of it?: I have a 64 gig usb and i want to install tiny11 on my pc. I downloaded the iso file 3.6gig and i want to create a bootable usb using rufus. However there are some files on the usb i want to keep and i can't transfer them elsewhere. Can I create a new partition and use rufus...
  7. can i create a bootable usb using only a partition of it?

8. Can only boot using F12. Boot Drive is nameless.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can only boot using F12. Boot Drive is nameless.: Hi, whenever I open my PC I get the error "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device."When I go to bios and try to change the boot priority I only have one option and it has no "Windows Boot Manager" label to it. Regardless, it is set as thatSo my only choice is to go to F12 and...
  9. Windows bootable pen drive

Windows bootable pen drive: Hi , I have made a windows 10 bootable pen drive to install windows on my pc on 32 gb pen drive. I want to know that how can i clone that drive on 16 gb pendrive, so that i can use 32 gb pendrive for data storage and 16gb pendrive for installing windows....
  10. Can i use a secondary SSD as a bootable drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i use a secondary SSD as a bootable drive?: I gained a virus and i want to clean install everything. I forgot my USB pen drive at home and cannot go get right now. I have 2 SSD's on my computer, one is Drive C: (Windows in currently on there) and Drive D:( Fully formated drive). Can i put the Windows 10 installtion...