Windows 10: Can I use my Digital License purchased from Windows Store on another machine ?

Discus and support Can I use my Digital License purchased from Windows Store on another machine ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just bought a Windows 10 Home Digital License from Windows Store for my newly built PC. I would like to know if I could use this license, which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Benson Shaji, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Can I use my Digital License purchased from Windows Store on another machine ?

I just bought a Windows 10 Home Digital License from Windows Store for my newly built PC. I would like to know if I could use this license, which is tied to my Microsoft account (attached picture) on another PC If I were to disable activation on the current one. I am just confused with Windows licensing as I could not find specific answer for my query. I bought the license with the intension of using it on other PC's in future when I upgrade my system.

Can I use my Digital License purchased from Windows Store on another machine ? 7afc065e-feef-4c3f-a777-87d71c393657?upload=true.png

:)

Benson Shaji, Jan 2, 2019

2. digital license

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Can I use my Digital License purchased from Windows Store on another machine ?

Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Can I use my Digital License purchased from Windows Store on another machine ?

1. Can I use my Digital License purchased from Windows Store on another machine ? - Similar Threads - Digital License purchased

2. Can I migrate my digital license from one machine to another machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I migrate my digital license from one machine to another machine.: So I am planning to upgrade my laptop's SSD, and windows is installed in the old SSD. So i want my windows license in my new SSD. Can you please tell me how i can do it....
  3. Can I migrate my digital license from one machine to another machine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I migrate my digital license from one machine to another machine.: So I am planning to upgrade my laptop's SSD, and windows is installed in the old SSD. So i want my windows license in my new SSD. Can you please tell me how i can do it....
  4. Can I transfer a digital license from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer a digital license from one computer to another?: I tried searching for a solution but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-digital-license-from-one-computer/2db3ef70-e5b0-45fd-bbb9-6eae11129d8a
  5. Can I transfer a digital license from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a digital license from one computer to another?: I tried searching for a solution but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-digital-license-from-one-computer/2db3ef70-e5b0-45fd-bbb9-6eae11129d8a
  6. Can I transfer a digital license from one computer to another?

7. Can I transfer Windows Digital License to another Microsoft Account ?

Can I transfer Windows Digital License to another Microsoft Account ?: I had bought a laptop couple of months ago. During fresh start, system got started with my MS account and windows activated with digital license linked to my Microsoft Account. Now I have gifted the beast to a friend of mine and I want to transfer Windows digital license of...
  8. digital license used by another pc

digital license used by another pc: Unfortunately I linked another PC named DELL, installed with cracked window 8 pro version to my Microsoft account. When i download iso file of window 10 on that PC and updated it, window activate by my Microsoft linked digital license which was originally linked to my 1st PC...
  9. Transfer digital license purchased in Microsoft Store

Transfer digital license purchased in Microsoft Store: Hello everyone, I've a Desktop (PC1) pre-installed with Win8, so it should be an OEM license which I later upgrade to Win10 Home edition. Last year I purchased Win10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store to upgrade PC1 to Pro edition so I can access remotely by RDP. As my...
  10. Can I use a Windows 10 Pro License from the Store in the OS on another computer?

Can I use a Windows 10 Pro License from the Store in the OS on another computer?: Hi. So I am thinking of building a new computer, however I am on a very strict budget, with Windows 10 Home being the most expensive part of the build ($140 for just 1 license) I noticed that when browsing the Microsoft Store on my current laptop, Windows 10 Pro was being...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows digital download to different machine

2. windows 10 install files from work are not activating from my digital license