Windows 10: Can I use my lever as a column shifter?

Discus and support Can I use my lever as a column shifter? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got the nwtc21 turn signal addon for my Logitech G29 for my birthday, and one of my favorite games to play is BeamNG.drive. The right lever can move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brianna Lilly, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Can I use my lever as a column shifter?

I got the nwtc21 turn signal addon for my Logitech G29 for my birthday, and one of my favorite games to play is BeamNG.drive. The right lever can move up in three sequences, almost like a column shifter in an actual car, and I was wondering is there a way to turn it into a column shifter in BeamNG? Any software to make a button input read as a switch, for example? I can set it up for the gears in game, but it instantly pops back to neutral because it's read as a button, rather than a lever, due to how they were built.

:)

Brianna Lilly, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Akumos Win User

SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Ernie San Win User
    why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Feb 7, 2023
  4. Can I use my lever as a column shifter?

COLUMN RESIZING

Hi Patrick,

You have the options to use the "Size all columns to fit" in File Explorer.

To help you resolve your concern, kindly follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer in the taskbar or press Ctrl + E.
    • Click the View Tab and then click Details.
    • After clicking Details, you have the option to click the
      Add columns
      and Size all columns to fit.
    You may also read the
    What's changed in File Explorer
    article for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Can I use my lever as a column shifter?

1. Can I use my lever as a column shifter? - Similar Threads - lever column shifter

2. How can I remove the Status column from file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove the Status column from file explorer?: I need to remove the status column as I no longer have my PC linked to a One Drive account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-the-status-column-from-file/0799a53a-de0f-48b3-912f-eeec4a3ef849
  3. Can I use my lever as a column shifter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use my lever as a column shifter?: I got the nwtc21 turn signal addon for my Logitech G29 for my birthday, and one of my favorite games to play is BeamNG.drive. The right lever can move up in three sequences, almost like a column shifter in an actual car, and I was wondering is there a way to turn it into a...
  4. I dunno what happened but the volume lever that used to happened when I hovered over the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I dunno what happened but the volume lever that used to happened when I hovered over the...: Whenever I needed to lower the computer volume I used to hove over the icon on the lower right side and when I clicked it a volume bar would appear for me to quickly lower or raise the volume.. After downloading the driver from Lenovo it now allows me to click on a pop-up...
  5. Can I add columns to full screen all apps view?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I add columns to full screen all apps view?: Hi, I recently changed to using the start menu full screen. I'm a gamer so most of my tiles are games and I customize all my tiles so they look like minature game boxes, anyways.... When I click "all apps" I get the alphabetized list that's three columns wide and far easier...
  6. I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER" IN A SECOND COLUMN.

I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER" IN A SECOND COLUMN.: I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER"IN A SECOND COLUMN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-copy-a-formula-in-a-column-to-the-answer/2fd20eec-3b3f-42e5-8ee9-372fe71ccdba
  7. Volumne Lever not showing up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Volumne Lever not showing up: The Volumne Lever from the taskbar does not show up. an Explorer restart is necessary to resolve this isue. This bug has been minium since 2018. Why is not this bug fixed? The same applies to the unasked installation of a faulty sound driver (HD Graphics 520) in the course of...
  8. how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry

how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry: Hello, Everybody! I have a question and I hope that somebody can help me. Is there a way how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry on a regular basis? I want to make a .bat file which set up only needed columns (Name, Date, Size, Date Created) in...
  9. How can I add comments to the Comments column on File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I add comments to the Comments column on File Explorer?: How can I associate comments with a file, and get them to appear in the File Explorer Comments column? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-comments-to-the-comments-column-on/d09e68a0-ec87-435a-bacc-bdefcab94c70"
  10. i can not use my apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can not use my apps: 12/3/2018 msn made changes to my computor and now I can not use any of my apps. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-use-my-apps/70ea610c-1bb6-4efd-8afc-1a848e10215e"