Windows 10: Can I use my Microsoft Office 365 subscription for my son's computer too?

Discus and support Can I use my Microsoft Office 365 subscription for my son's computer too? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My son recently bought his first computer. I have a subscription to MS Office 365. Can I use the same subscription for his computer? If I do this,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AnkeBadenhorst1, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Can I use my Microsoft Office 365 subscription for my son's computer too?

My son recently bought his first computer. I have a subscription to MS Office 365. Can I use the same subscription for his computer?

If I do this, will I need the product key? Because I can't find the box - so, is it possible for MS to send me the key?

Thanks!

:)

AnkeBadenhorst1, Mar 2, 2020

2. subscription Microsoft Office 365

I have a subscription for Microsoft Office 365 for a computer at email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I need to renew this subscription as the credit card connected to the greenslopes account has been destroyed

Can you please help me do this

KayeBottrall, Mar 2, 2020
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Microsoft Releases Office 365 Home Premium

That information is available in the article. (above)

Microsoft looked at how much money Blizzard was making off of the WoW subscription model.

3870x2, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Can I use my Microsoft Office 365 subscription for my son's computer too?

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Can I use my Microsoft Office 365 subscription for my son's computer too?

1. Can I use my Microsoft Office 365 subscription for my son's computer too? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office 365

2. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete: Office 365 / Microsoft 365 Services SaaSRecently we tried the Advanced Communication License with Office 365 that works with our VoIP we use with Teams.We were trying to test the features and found that we could not find them anywhere. We contacted support and they too could...
  3. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete: Office 365 / Microsoft 365 Services SaaSRecently we tried the Advanced Communication License with Office 365 that works with our VoIP we use with Teams.We were trying to test the features and found that we could not find them anywhere. We contacted support and they too could...
  4. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. subscription Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subscription Microsoft Office 365: I have a subscription for Microsoft Office 365 for a computer at email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I need to renew this subscription as the credit card connected to the greenslopes account has been destroyed Can you please help me do this...
  6. Can I use Office 365 Home Subscription as a substitute to Microsoft Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use Office 365 Home Subscription as a substitute to Microsoft Windows 10 Home: Im looking into building a new pc and I found that I have a Office 365 Home Subscription key and was wondering if I could use it as a normal Windows 10 Home OS?...
  7. message to renew my office 365 subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    message to renew my office 365 subscription: I purchased office when I bought my dell laptop (for the life of the PC); now I'm receiving a message that the subscription has expired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-to-renew-my-office-365-subscription/e2d2aa56-d8ca-4e13-b87a-e6e458f7b32c
  8. How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!: I have a $100 balance in my Microsoft Account. I want that money to be used to pay for my Office 365 subscription, NOT my credit card. How do I make sure that my Microsoft balance, NOT my credit card, will be used to pay for my Office 365 subscription?...
  9. Am I running the Office 2019 version with my Office 365 subscription?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Am I running the Office 2019 version with my Office 365 subscription?: I just opened my Outlook today and I was surprised with the change of the layout on the menu so that brings me to this question [img] [img] The About page doesn't really say about the Office year when you're using the 365 subscription 119330
  10. office 365 subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365 subscription: Can I install Office 365 to both a PC and a Mac computer? I understand that it can be installed on 5 devices. Is it right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/office-365-subscription/a84ea69b-5dcb-41eb-86d1-fbebfcd5396c