Windows 10: Can I use my motherboard HDMI port as well as my graphics card HDMI?

Discus and support Can I use my motherboard HDMI port as well as my graphics card HDMI? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I want to use 2 displays using HDMI, but the only problem is that when I plug in my HDMI to my TV through the motherboard, it does not work. I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jeplonski, Dec 19, 2015.

1. jeplonski Win User

Can I use my motherboard HDMI port as well as my graphics card HDMI?

I want to use 2 displays using HDMI, but the only problem is that when I plug in my HDMI to my TV through the motherboard, it does not work. I know some do not support it which is why I am coming here. My mother board and graphics card are in my account so look there for the details on my computer. Thank you *Smile

:)

jeplonski, Dec 19, 2015
  2. toutsweet Win User

Lost power during Windows 10 reset

Nevermind. I tried switching the hdmi cable from my graphics card and into the hdmi port on the motherboard instead and now it seems to be working.

toutsweet, Dec 19, 2015
  3. 640x480 invisible screen Win10 Creators Update

Yes, 1 HDMI on the motherboard, 1 VGA on the motherboard, 1 Mini HDMI on my graphics card, and 1 DVI-D port on my graphics card.

MousepadSam, Dec 19, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

I've seen a number of computers where the addition of an Add-in Video card automatically disabled the onboard adapter. The only thing that worked to restore the onboard adapter was to remove that Add-in card. You may want to consider getting a different Add-in card that has 2 HDMI ports. Or if your motherboard has 2 PCIe X16 slots get a 2nd matching card.

Berton, Dec 19, 2015
  5. Your graphics card has two HDMI ports, you just need a DVI to HDMI adapter. Most actually yend to come with one.

logicearth, Dec 20, 2015
  6. Berton Win User
    Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I use my motherboard HDMI port as well as my graphics card HDMI? - Similar Threads - motherboard HDMI port

2. Buzzing audio on HDMI through my graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buzzing audio on HDMI through my graphics card: I recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram so I had to do a fresh install of windows, and after installing drivers and all the windows updates I had, for a while everything was working just fine. However recently my audio is buzzing like crazy through HDMI via my AMD RX...
  3. HDMI port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI port: when I connect the laptop to the tv through hdmi cable nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-port/18ca5c4a-adb6-4c0d-9970-21b3132930bb
  4. HDMI ports

HDMI ports: i am having a issue with one of my HDMI ports. i have two, but only one is working. i cant connect anything via that port. i cant use my second monitor. it just doesnt want to connect to anything....
  5. Hdmi/graphic card? problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Hdmi/graphic card? problem: Hi I recently installed win10 64 on my old Dell laptop. Ram:4gb, Intel core i3 cpu m330, 2,13ghz Graphic: Intel HD graphics I have a problem with connecting my laptop to tv using hdmi cable. First of all: it works if the tv is turned on first then laptop. If I try to do...
  6. HDMI port from the graphics card to my monitor isn't connecting

HDMI port from the graphics card to my monitor isn't connecting: Pretty much exactly what the title says. I have 2 monitors id like to connect to my PC. One HDMI port from my Graphics card isn't working pretty much. Iv'e tried updating the driver software but I have the newest one installed. The monitor keeps saying 'No signal' and I know...
  7. HDMI Port

HDMI Port: Is it possible to hook up a USB 3.0 adapter to a HDMI female port on my laptop by way of some device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-port/91340db1-1ef4-4b85-b00e-cf115a6aa5f7
  8. HDMI Port

HDMI Port: My HDMI port on my Dell laptop has stopped working after a Microsoft upgrade in April. It does not recognise it at all. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hdmi-port/88ad78b8-7c10-4bb7-a3d8-267ea9e451b0
  9. my hdmi on my graphics card is the only hdmi port that works. I need two for a monitor to...

my hdmi on my graphics card is the only hdmi port that works. I need two for a monitor to...: my hdmi on my graphics card is the only hdmi port that works. I need two for a monitor to set up rift. There are two other hdmi ports available. Please help....
  10. Nvidia Graphics card and HDMI port says "cable Not plugged in"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Graphics card and HDMI port says "cable Not plugged in": I plugged my laptop into an integra 30.4 receiver via HDMI port (multiple ports) and with the receiver on the right device port and connected to a tv or a projector and I get no audio out of the HDMI port only Video. Video works great! The laptop is an alienware laptop on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use motherboard hdmi

2. use motherboard hdmi and graphics card

3. why does my motherboard hdmi show my monitor

4. do you plug in your hdmi to your graphics card or motherboard,
  5. can i use an hdmi from the mother and one from the graphic card,
  6. use hdmi port on mother board,
  7. can i use my mothersboar hdmi for a tv,
  8. can yiu use hdmi on motherboard?,
  9. use motherboard dvi aswell,
  10. use mother board hdmi with gpu,
  11. use hdmi on computer aswell as graphics card,