Windows 10: can I use my windows 10 key again?

Discus and support can I use my windows 10 key again? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have uninstalled a windows 10 key and windows because of bugs and deleted all data. If I install windows again, do I need a new key or can I use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LAUCH375, Sep 10, 2020.

1. LAUCH375 Win User

can I use my windows 10 key again?

I have uninstalled a windows 10 key and windows because of bugs and deleted all data. If I install windows again, do I need a new key or can I use the old one?

:)

LAUCH375, Sep 10, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

1. can I use my windows 10 key again? - Similar Threads - key again

2. Keyboard acting as a am holding keys until I press again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard acting as a am holding keys until I press again: It's not my keyboard being dirty but it doesn't recognize that I let go the key go and never will until I press it again I think I happens more often when my computer is under stress I think but I might be wrong and I recently found out I can cause it to happen on demand by...
  3. Keyboard acting as a am holding keys until I press again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard acting as a am holding keys until I press again: It's not my keyboard being dirty but it doesn't recognize that I let go the key go and never will until I press it again I think I happens more often when my computer is under stress I think but I might be wrong and I recently found out I can cause it to happen on demand by...
  4. I have my windows 10 Home product key. Where do I put it without reinstalling windows again?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have my windows 10 Home product key. Where do I put it without reinstalling windows again?: I have my windows 10 Home product key. Where do I put it without reinstalling windows again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-windows-10-home-product-key-where-do-i/fc184ad4-1015-42b0-8adc-c39d27f66a49
  5. I have my windows 10 Home product key. Where do I put it without reinstalling windows again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my windows 10 Home product key. Where do I put it without reinstalling windows again?: I have my windows 10 Home product key. Where do I put it without reinstalling windows again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-windows-10-home-product-key-where-do-i/fc184ad4-1015-42b0-8adc-c39d27f66a49
  6. I have my windows 10 Home product key. Where do I put it without reinstalling windows again?

7. Why does it show:somethin happned try again later when trying to retrieve bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it show:somethin happned try again later when trying to retrieve bitlocker key: When im trying to do the device encryption on my laptop, the browser dosent work so it tells me to scan a QR code and takes to the bitlocker site to get my key but there is an error everytime i try....
  8. Why does it show:somethin happned try again later when trying to retrieve bitlocker key

Why does it show:somethin happned try again later when trying to retrieve bitlocker key: When im trying to do the device encryption on my laptop, the browser dosent work so it tells me to scan a QR code and takes to the bitlocker site to get my key but there is an error everytime i try....
  9. Stuck on reset this PC enter recovery key to get going again :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on reset this PC enter recovery key to get going again :: Hi, so a few details we just moved into this house and checking one of the back rooms, a laptop which is sitting in there it’s a dell latitude 5510 windows 10 and before I even opened it, or did anything I called the previous renters of the house and I asked him personally if...
  10. Stuck on reset this PC enter recovery key to get going again :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on reset this PC enter recovery key to get going again :: Hi, so a few details we just moved into this house and checking one of the back rooms, a laptop which is sitting in there it’s a dell latitude 5510 windows 10 and before I even opened it, or did anything I called the previous renters of the house and I asked him personally if...