Windows 10: Can I Use old Version Of Windows On New One

Discus and support Can I Use old Version Of Windows On New One in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I Am Using Windows 10 2004 But Accidently It Damaged But A Long time Ago I Made A Windows Installer On Pendrive And it Has Windows 10 1709 So Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ProPlays2312, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Can I Use old Version Of Windows On New One

Hello I Am Using Windows 10 2004 But Accidently It Damaged But A Long time Ago I Made A Windows Installer On Pendrive And it Has Windows 10 1709 So Can I Use It In Recovery Drive Option?

:)

ProPlays2312, Jun 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Can I Use old Version Of Windows On New One

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Can I Use old Version Of Windows On New One

1. Can I Use old Version Of Windows On New One - Similar Threads - old Version

2. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...
  3. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...
  4. Unbuntu Pro for Old PC's with no Windows 11 light version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unbuntu Pro for Old PC's with no Windows 11 light version: Will any of you now start writing programs for Ubuntu? In 2025 many people in the world not going to be force into new PC purchases not in this economy. Microsoft would be wise to make a Windows 11 light for old PC's. --Unbuntu Pro is the way of the futureMicrosoft had a good...
  5. Unbuntu Pro for Old PC's with no Windows 11 light version

Unbuntu Pro for Old PC's with no Windows 11 light version: Will any of you now start writing programs for Ubuntu? In 2025 many people in the world not going to be force into new PC purchases not in this economy. Microsoft would be wise to make a Windows 11 light for old PC's. --Unbuntu Pro is the way of the futureMicrosoft had a good...
  6. Unbuntu Pro for Old PC's with no Windows 11 light version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 old versions issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 old versions issues: We have seen that on many machines that have a very old version of Windows, it generates errors to move to the latest update or does not update, we know if there is a solution for this....
  8. Windows 11 old versions issues

Windows 11 old versions issues: We have seen that on many machines that have a very old version of Windows, it generates errors to move to the latest update or does not update, we know if there is a solution for this....
  9. Windows 11 old versions issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 old versions issues: I have a windows 11 enterprice 10.0.19045.2006 and try move to the last version but not is possible Microsoft have a documentation what is the solition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-old-versions-issues/ae07d9c3-636d-41dc-8467-74e2da10c5a7
  10. Windows 11 old versions issues

Windows 11 old versions issues: I have a windows 11 enterprice 10.0.19045.2006 and try move to the last version but not is possible Microsoft have a documentation what is the solition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-old-versions-issues/ae07d9c3-636d-41dc-8467-74e2da10c5a7