Windows 10: Can i Use one activation key from home to pro on multiple computers.

Discus and support Can i Use one activation key from home to pro on multiple computers. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, i want to install a software which need to be run on windows 10 pro, i want to purchase an activation key, and use it on multiple computers. is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nana OseiEyeson, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Can i Use one activation key from home to pro on multiple computers.

Hi, i want to install a software which need to be run on windows 10 pro, i want to purchase an activation key, and use it on multiple computers.

is it possible?

:)

Nana OseiEyeson, Mar 22, 2019
  2. tigger Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, Mar 22, 2019
  3. FX-GMC Win User

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Mar 22, 2019
  4. tigger Win User

Can i Use one activation key from home to pro on multiple computers.

I was considering buying a WMC pro add on for my windows 8.1 pro install, but have googled and found some people had trouble activating it. Has anyone on here got any experience with this.

As to my install, I have a real Windows 8 pro key. So I installed windows 8 pro using a MSDN retail .iso which was activated soon as it finished installing , then I updated to .1 pro.

When you buy the WMC add on, it changes your key, I have read some people have had trouble activating it, now mine activates from windows, I hate doing the phone activation crap, so I don't want to have to do that after the WMC add on finishes installing.

The question is, what happens to my windows 8 pro key, is it still usable? and how would i go about if I had to reinstall? would it have to be-

Install win 8 pro-update to 8.1-install WMC add on, or could i use a windows 8.1 pro with WMC disc?

Thanks guys

Tigger

tigger, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Can i Use one activation key from home to pro on multiple computers.

1. Can i Use one activation key from home to pro on multiple computers. - Similar Threads - activation key home

2. Uninstall Retail Activation Key from a computer to use in a new one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstall Retail Activation Key from a computer to use in a new one?: Hi everyone, I’m on the fence about getting Windows 10 and I would like for know the following: If I activate my Windows 10 Retail Key with one computer and the hard drive breaks, how is the key transferable to a new computer? Similarly if I format my computer (to sell/give...
  3. Can you use window 10 on multiple computers in the home

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can you use window 10 on multiple computers in the home: Hello , I purchase window 10 on another computer. How can I use windows 10 on another computer in the home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-window-10-on-multiple-computers-in-the/41a6a916-334f-4641-b7eb-342a4e023249
  4. Can i use windows 10 home for activation of Pro edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i use windows 10 home for activation of Pro edition: I have windows 10 home key , but the system is installed with windows 10 pro edition. how can i downgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-10-home-for-activation-of-pro/907d696f-cb41-4069-8599-5bdc37c13175
  5. How can I move a Windows Pro product key from one computer to another?

How can I move a Windows Pro product key from one computer to another?: I recently bought the Windows Pro product key so I could upgrade Windows Home to Windows Pro. I activated that key on computer A. But, that computer is having problems so I bought computer B, which has Windows Homes. Because the product key is only good on one computer, how...
  6. Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home.

Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home.: Hello, Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home ? Please can someone let ne know. Thanks Matthew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-the-key-from-windows-10-pro-on-windows/e964574b-3850-4eb9-ae2b-fd6d1eb520c2
  7. Can I activate Home N with Home key?

Can I activate Home N with Home key?: As far as I see Win 10 Home N has media player and other useless features not included and i want to go with it. But I can't find from where to buy key for this version? Does the Home version key works with the Home N? I'm from Europe....
  8. Can I use a Windows 10 Home key to activate a computer that is currently running...

Can I use a Windows 10 Home key to activate a computer that is currently running...: I dont mind losing the benefits of Windows 10 Pro but I just need to know if I am going to have to reinstall Windows. submitted by /u/Gonzalo1709 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef4wag/can_i_use_a_windows_10_home_key_to_activate_a/
  9. Can I download and activate Windows 10 Home using a Windows 10 Pro key?

Can I download and activate Windows 10 Home using a Windows 10 Pro key?: submitted by /u/Pizzapeter1998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxwkzw/can_i_download_and_activate_windows_10_home_using/
  10. Upgraded to pro from home can not activate

Upgraded to pro from home can not activate: Get error code 0xC004F213, Just bought can't activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-to-pro-from-home-can-not-activate/deb6f10e-9ee7-4c6b-83ed-3e9513e065f9"