Windows 10: Can I use One Digital License Windows 10 for two device (my PC and my Laptop)

Discus and support Can I use One Digital License Windows 10 for two device (my PC and my Laptop) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, My name is Ibey, I want to ask about Can I use One Digital License Windows 10 for two device (my PC and my Laptop)? Thank You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ikrar Bey Khubaib, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Can I use One Digital License Windows 10 for two device (my PC and my Laptop)

Hi, My name is Ibey, I want to ask about Can I use One Digital License Windows 10 for two device (my PC and my Laptop)?

Thank You

:)

Ikrar Bey Khubaib, Dec 2, 2019
  2. guniu Win User

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

Hey, I have a question.
    Do you think the digital license is saved on my MSA after i changed back to my local account?

What I mean by that:
    I Added MSA to my Windows 10 and it said in Activation tab "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and my PC was in device list of my MSA.
    But I don't like the fact that I have to type in password every time I boot up. It's my private PC, I don't need password, I never had. So I switched back to my Local account. But now it's back to "Windows is activated with a digital license" only, and the PC is also gone from the device list on my MSA account.
    Do you think it actually unlinked the license, or maybe because I logged in once, it saved anyway, and I will be good with activating in the future on a changed machine?

guniu, Dec 2, 2019
  3. AhmadH. Win User
    Transferring Digital License to new PC

Hello,

I have been trying to activate Windows 10 on my new computer using the digital license I have connected to my Microsoft account. I bought Windows 10 Pro digitally from Microsoft a few years ago and have been running it on my laptop since. My new desktop is
    meant to replace my laptop. Following some guides online, I started the Activation Troubleshooter and clicked on "I changed hardware on this device recently." It opens a list of devices that I'm signed in on so I can choose which one to activate. My new desktop
    PC doesn't show up in that list though.

I finished installing Windows on my new PC last night, so I'm not sure if some kind of activation servers need time to update the list of devices my Microsoft account is running on. But I guess this is why I'm posting this question here.

Just to be clear, I will be using my desktop as my main PC, which I want Windows activated on. My laptop is just going into storage or something, so the account should be deactivated on it.

AhmadH., Dec 2, 2019
  4. Can I use One Digital License Windows 10 for two device (my PC and my Laptop)

Andre Da Costa, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Can I use One Digital License Windows 10 for two device (my PC and my Laptop)

1. Can I use One Digital License Windows 10 for two device (my PC and my Laptop) - Similar Threads - Digital License device

2. How to use my digital license on a second PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use my digital license on a second PC: I currently run Win 11 on my desktop with a digital license. However, I also want to run Win 11 on my laptop, which currently runs Linux. Furthermore, I do not have bootable media for Win 11. How can I add my laptop with my license and put Win 11 on my laptop. Thanks very...
  3. How to use my digital license on a second PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use my digital license on a second PC: I currently run Win 11 on my desktop with a digital license. However, I also want to run Win 11 on my laptop, which currently runs Linux. Furthermore, I do not have bootable media for Win 11. How can I add my laptop with my license and put Win 11 on my laptop. Thanks very...
  4. Can I use one windows 10 key on two of my PCs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use one windows 10 key on two of my PCs?: I recently build a new pc, but I also still use my old laptop at the side. Can I use the windows 10 key from laptop to activate windows 10 on my new build? submitted by /u/noobatanything [link] [comments]...
  5. How can I swap my digital license between my devices?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I swap my digital license between my devices?: I have two devices, one with windows 10 pro and one with windows home edition. Is there any way by which I can swap my windows licenses between those two devices? The only intension is to I wanted to use windows pro on home edition machine. So do other needs to be windows...
  6. Two digital license into one microsoft account?

Two digital license into one microsoft account?: Hello, I've been wondering if it is alright to link another digital license into a microsoft account that has already a digital license linked into it? I hope someone knows something about this. Thank you!...
  7. A digital license of Windows 10 on my laptop+PC.

A digital license of Windows 10 on my laptop+PC.: I've got a digital license of Windows 10 on my laptop and PC, can I install an operating system on and not use windows (not dual boot, a complete clean install of a new OS), and then if I'll need to I could switch to Windows without buying the disc/the OS? submitted by...
  8. How many different devices can i use my digital winodws 10 license on?

How many different devices can i use my digital winodws 10 license on?: How many different devices can i use my digital widnows 10 license on? i upgraded to windows 10 from a retail version of windows 8 on my main pc, i also used my digital license to activate windows 10 on another laptop i had that is now out of commision. im thinking of...
  9. Can I use 1 Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account to 2 devices?

Can I use 1 Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account to 2 devices?: I have a laptop that has a Windows activated with digital license linked to my Microsoft account. I'm planning to build a new PC. Can I use the digital license to a newly build PC to save some money? I'm thinking that if I login my Microsoft account to the new build PC the...
  10. Windows 10 can not activate using my Microsoft account's digital license.

Windows 10 can not activate using my Microsoft account's digital license.: I have a HP laptop and Windows 10 Pro version 1809 activated with my Microsoft account's digital license. Recently I DIY a new PC and installed Windows 10 Pro in it, knowing that my Microsoft account's digital license will activate my Windows 10. After it finished I find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 digital license on 2 devices

2. can you use your digital license on 2 different devices

3. can i use my digital license on two devices

4. two windows 10 digital license