Windows 10: Can I use one of my laptops as a screen?

Discus and support Can I use one of my laptops as a screen? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've asked a similar question before... I basically wanted to ask if there are programs for this. I know that I can't connect the laptops via HDMI. ^^... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 22Joshi22, Jun 13, 2020.

1. 22Joshi22 Win User

Can I use one of my laptops as a screen?

I've asked a similar question before... I basically wanted to ask if there are programs for this. I know that I can't connect the laptops via HDMI. ^^

Use Windows 10

:)

22Joshi22, Jun 13, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 13, 2020
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I use one of my laptops as a screen? - Similar Threads - laptops screen

2. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  3. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  4. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen: Hi, my HP Pavilion 14-ce3501sa is stuck in the Reconstructing Cache Metadata Screen. It is stuck on “creating the segment/index pairs ….. 1%” I’ve tried all the solutions on the forums. I can’t hard boot into the recovery mode as I can’t get to the screen with loading dots....
  6. HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen

HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen: Hi, my HP Pavilion 14-ce3501sa is stuck in the Reconstructing Cache Metadata Screen. It is stuck on “creating the segment/index pairs ….. 1%” I’ve tried all the solutions on the forums. I can’t hard boot into the recovery mode as I can’t get to the screen with loading dots....
  7. My laptop blue screens when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop blue screens when plugged in: It’s a nitro an515-53. It happens randomly too, it would work just fine for like 5 minutes and then a blue screen appears.Here are the minidumps https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LkLWBgeKCDjhTUrQyiNE4mI6CMKwuvje/view?usp=sharing...
  8. My laptop blue screens when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop blue screens when plugged in: It’s a nitro an515-53. It happens randomly too, it would work just fine for like 5 minutes and then a blue screen appears.Here are the minidumps https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LkLWBgeKCDjhTUrQyiNE4mI6CMKwuvje/view?usp=sharing...
  9. My laptop blue screens when plugged in

10. Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...: Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop, let me know if you guys need any more info. Done virus scans and updated graphics drivers to no avail. Typically just have Google Chrome open....