Windows 10: Can I use Onenote offline?

Discus and support Can I use Onenote offline? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've been using Evernote for some time but decided to use OneNote instead but when I open it Microsoft are all over me getting me to login to my MS... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by bertie11, Feb 24, 2017.

1. bertie11 Win User

Can I use Onenote offline?

I've been using Evernote for some time but decided to use OneNote instead but when I open it Microsoft are all over me getting me to login to my MS account which I don't want to do. I just want to use it offline without involving MS. Can I do that? I don't want to use OneDrive and I don't need to synch anything.
    Thanks.

And not only that, there is no 'clip to Onenote' icon in the system tray either. It doesn't show in the list of icons to be displayed in the system tray!

:)

bertie11, Feb 24, 2017

2. Recover key from image?

I downloaded a copy of Windows 10 Home. Bad thing is, there's no product key nor did I receive one from Microsoft upon download. How can I recover the key from an image that I have not installed?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

what can I use?, Feb 24, 2017
  3. Can I use digital pen or Stylus on MS Edge, OneNote and Evernote?

hello everybody. im not clear abt microsoft Edge Browser and Onenote and evernote apps. Does that means if i own a windowd 10 device i can be able to write on the IPS screen using a digital pen or a stylus with the aid of those apps much like a device
    that is already configured with a pressure sensitivity imdy. im not clear abt mcrsft edge browser

Original title: Mr Auwal

AuwalAshiru Kabir, Feb 24, 2017
  4. Can I use Onenote offline?

Yes. Just sync your notebook with OneDrive first and then, OneNote automatically syncs your changes as you work. If at any time you lose your Internet connection or turn it off, any pending changes will sync as soon as you're back online. To check the last time the notebook synced or to sync manually, tap File.

jeniferlawrence, Feb 26, 2017
  5. Yes. Just sync your notebook with OneDrive first and then, OneNote automatically syncs your changes as you work. If at any time you lose your Internet connection or turn it off, any pending changes will sync as soon as you're back online. To check the last time the notebook synced or to sync manually, tap File.

jeniferlawrence, Feb 26, 2017
  6. bertie11 Win User
    Hi Jenifer

But I don't want to use Onedrive or synch, I just want to do all my stuff off-line!

But thanks.

bertie11, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can I use Onenote offline?

1. Can I use Onenote offline? - Similar Threads - Onenote offline

2. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local: Hello.My work Windows runs on a local account. I'd like to log in to OneDrive and OneNote maybe also Office later on in order to have some files and notes both stored online and handy on the machine nothing "classified" of course, mostly manuals and textbooks. I want to log...
  3. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local: Hello.My work Windows runs on a local account. I'd like to log in to OneDrive and OneNote maybe also Office later on in order to have some files and notes both stored online and handy on the machine nothing "classified" of course, mostly manuals and textbooks. I want to log...
  4. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. One drive/OneNote issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive/OneNote issues: my OneNote is not opening my save filesmy OneNote is not opening my save filesReply 0 people have the same question Edit SubscribeReplies 2 MMaxine - MSFTMicrosoft Agent ModeratorReplied on April 6, 2024Report abuseHi Anne-Guillaine SieweWelcome to the Microsoft Support...
  6. One drive/OneNote issues

One drive/OneNote issues: my OneNote is not opening my save filesmy OneNote is not opening my save filesReply 0 people have the same question Edit SubscribeReplies 2 MMaxine - MSFTMicrosoft Agent ModeratorReplied on April 6, 2024Report abuseHi Anne-Guillaine SieweWelcome to the Microsoft Support...
  7. OneNote Offline gespeichert (Fehler)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote Offline gespeichert (Fehler): Die Daten werden nicht synchronisiert. Habe einen Laptop und ein IPad. OneNote zeigt an an, dass Offline gespeichert wird (Laptop) Der Befehl synchronisieren zeigt keine Wirkung. Was kann ich tun?...
  8. OneNote question-offline and online usage-Surface Pro

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote question-offline and online usage-Surface Pro: Hi, This is my first post here, so please be gentle. It may end up being a long post, but please do bear with me, as I could really do with some advice. I’m thinking of returning to the Surface Pro family after a few years away with an iPad Pro 12.9. However, I have a...
  9. OneNote question-offline and online usage-Surface Pro

OneNote question-offline and online usage-Surface Pro: Hi, This is my first post here, so please be gentle. It may end up being a long post, but please do bear with me, as I could really do with some advice. I’m thinking of returning to the Surface Pro family after a few years away with an iPad Pro 12.9. However, I have a...
  10. using onenotes 2016 offline only

in Microsoft Office and 365
    using onenotes 2016 offline only: Dear forum, I have just installed Onenotes 2016, and wish to use it with my old onenotes notebooks which are stored in a folder on My computer. I keep getting sent online to onedrive - I don't want this. Can you help? Bill Z 124056

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use onenote offline

2. can onenote 2010 operate offline

3. can i use onenote off line

4. onenote offline,
  5. use onenote for windows 10 offline,
  6. can i use one note off line,
  7. use onenote 365 offline,
  8. use oneNote offline,
  9. using onenote offline,
  10. can you access onenote offline,
  11. using windows note offline how to,