Windows 10: Can I use Paint 3D to make illustrations for a book I’d like to sell?

Discus and support Can I use Paint 3D to make illustrations for a book I’d like to sell? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am planning to publish a book and wanted to know if I could use Paint 3D to make the illustrations without infringing on any copyright laws?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Banana2020, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Can I use Paint 3D to make illustrations for a book I’d like to sell?

Hello, I am planning to publish a book and wanted to know if I could use Paint 3D to make the illustrations without infringing on any copyright laws?

:)

Banana2020, Jul 6, 2020

2. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Jul 6, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Dolly Cab Win User

Can I use Paint 3D to make illustrations for a book I’d like to sell?

Can't download Paint 3D

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to better assist you:

- What is the version and OS Build of your Windows 10?

- Where are you trying to download Paint 3D?

- Did you receive any error message when trying to download the app?

- Can you narrate the troubleshooting steps that you’ve done to address this issue?

If you are using Windows 10 version 1709, Paint 3D should be available by default. We recommend that you have run the wsreset.exe to clear and reset Windows Store cache and try to download the Paint 3D from the Windows Store. You can
    follow the steps below:

• Open the Run box. Press and hold the Windows Key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Click on Run as administrator

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Dolly Cab, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Can I use Paint 3D to make illustrations for a book I’d like to sell?

1. Can I use Paint 3D to make illustrations for a book I’d like to sell? - Similar Threads - Paint illustrations book

2. Can I use Bing's AI Image generator to create images for book of illustrations?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use Bing's AI Image generator to create images for book of illustrations?: I am concerned about copyright infringement using Bing's AI Image generator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-bings-ai-image-generator-to-create/826111d6-2c76-4aca-b939-2cf01cde8c9c
  3. Can I use Bing's AI Image generator to create images for book of illustrations?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Bing's AI Image generator to create images for book of illustrations?: I am concerned about copyright infringement using Bing's AI Image generator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-bings-ai-image-generator-to-create/826111d6-2c76-4aca-b939-2cf01cde8c9c
  4. Can I use windows 3d paint for commercial use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use windows 3d paint for commercial use?: Can I use 3d paint for commercial use like youtube etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-3d-paint-for-commercial-use/fbef446f-9c8e-4ac9-aa59-fb7716c546b4
  5. Can I use windows 3d paint for commercial use?

Can I use windows 3d paint for commercial use?: Can I use 3d paint for commercial use like youtube etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-3d-paint-for-commercial-use/fbef446f-9c8e-4ac9-aa59-fb7716c546b4
  6. Can I sell some Art that I created on Paint 3D without having copyright problems ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sell some Art that I created on Paint 3D without having copyright problems ?: I want to create a collection of pieces of self-made art using Paint 3D without using the 3D assets available on the app. I guess it turns into a commercial purpose and not a personnal use I don't want to do advertising tho. I've seen a post where Mr. Greg Carmack said : "As...
  7. how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer

how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer: also how can I export my model to powerpoint online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-animation-using-paint-3d-and-3d/f5293c55-0a42-46e8-bcb1-bc8a084c083b
  8. Using Paint 3D in Filmmaking

Using Paint 3D in Filmmaking: I've been checking the forums and licence agreements regarding the use of the premade Paint 3D models in commercial projects, but I've noticed some conflicting answers. The licence agreements seem to suggest that the models themselves, as they are, cannot be used for...
  9. Paint 3D - can I use 3d models in a game?

Paint 3D - can I use 3d models in a game?: Hi, I have a question regarding the copyright of the 3D models from the Paint 3D library. Can I add them to my own game without royalty payments? The game will be sold in Steam. I usually work with models from Hum3D and they have structured license agreements, so I can...
  10. Using text in Paint 3D

Using text in Paint 3D: I am trying to put text in a plain color box. Is it true I cannot make edits to the text once I have applied it? Also, if I undo the text altogether then click on 'text' again, nothing happens, I can't insert text. Why is such a basic simple task so impossible?...