Windows 10: can i use pubg lite in i3 ???

Discus and support can i use pubg lite in i3 ??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im using i3 can play pubg lite in this lappy ?? [links removed by moderator]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bikesdna, Apr 30, 2019.

1. bikesdna Win User

can i use pubg lite in i3 ???

im using i3 can play pubg lite in this lappy ??

[links removed by moderator]

:)

bikesdna, Apr 30, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Paladone Win User
    PUBG FPS

Currently I'm running 2 1080's as listed in my bio, and an i7 7700k at 4.8GHz. In PUBG, I get around 70-100 FPS regardless of what setting i'm running the game on. Both Very low and Ultra yield the same FPS. Is this common?

Paladone, Apr 30, 2019
  4. StrayKAT Win User

Epic Games Sued by PUBG Corp Over "Fortnite" Battle Royale Mode

Sad though, as I hate to see relative newcomers make a lousy step.

StrayKAT, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

1. can i use pubg lite in i3 ??? - Similar Threads - pubg lite

2. my pc is crashing when i am playing PUBG and it uses Anti cheat.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is crashing when i am playing PUBG and it uses Anti cheat.: i was playing PUBG on my pc and it crushes many times, and the last error was: File System Filter 'BEDaisy' Version 10.0, ‎2022‎-‎04‎-‎19T19:09:51.000000000Z unloaded successfully. could anyone help me please the game is using anti cheat....
  3. my pc is crashing when i am playing PUBG and it uses Anti cheat.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc is crashing when i am playing PUBG and it uses Anti cheat.: i was playing PUBG on my pc and it crushes many times, and the last error was: File System Filter 'BEDaisy' Version 10.0, ‎2022‎-‎04‎-‎19T19:09:51.000000000Z unloaded successfully. could anyone help me please the game is using anti cheat....
  4. PUBG Battlegrounds not working due to Windows 11 Home Build Dev Patch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PUBG Battlegrounds not working due to Windows 11 Home Build Dev Patch.: Hi. This is the second time now I have not been able to play PUBG Battlegrounds due to a recent Windows Update.I first experienced this problem when the Windows 11 update first arrived as I was on the Windows 10 home build, but when the Windows 11 preview started to rollout I...
  5. Can I play pubg pc lite with direct x 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play pubg pc lite with direct x 12?: It is showing pubg pc lite required direct x is 11 but many people are saying they cant play with direct x 12 and many others are saying thay can play with it. What option can I trust?...
  6. I've got a BSOD while playing pubg lite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've got a BSOD while playing pubg lite: Hi! The BSOD comes when i started to play,the stop code is: "page fault in nonpaged area What failed:xhunter1.sys" Plz help me!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-got-a-bsod-while-playing-pubg-lite/f617756c-aa2d-49b9-8f8b-f230daab0eb2
  7. Dx11 feature level 10 is required to run pubg lite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dx11 feature level 10 is required to run pubg lite: Core 2 duo 2.4 GHz 4 gb ram Window 10 pro 64 bit Intel Q45 express chipset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dx11-feature-level-10-is-required-to-run-pubg-lite/90f1e7ca-4e2f-4f43-90ab-5f3bf581b821
  8. Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE: Osmel me estabas ayudando cuando cerre la conversacion sin querer!! No puedo jugar PubgLite me sale error de region : ayuda!!! saludos desde puerto rico...
  9. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pubg-pc-lite-game-has-been-crashed/5842ff66-7d17-4c2b-8288-b65cdb4df81e"
  10. Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds appears to be testing a new free-to-play game called PUBG Lite. The game aims to offer the PUBG experience on less powerful hardware for free. The paid and full version of PUBG has surprisingly humble PC system requirements, but you still cannot...