Windows 10: Can i use sandbox within a Virtualbox ?

Discus and support Can i use sandbox within a Virtualbox ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey folks, In new windows update, can i use sandbox and having virtualbox ? Because i remember if the sandbox was enabled the virtual wouldnt work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/foremtehan, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Can i use sandbox within a Virtualbox ?

Hey folks, In new windows update, can i use sandbox and having virtualbox ? Because i remember if the sandbox was enabled the virtual wouldnt work

submitted by /u/foremtehan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/foremtehan, Nov 27, 2020

2. windows sandbox

does windows sandbox behave like virtualbox or vmware? what happens if i get a virus? what if i delete the system32 virus?

BenShankroff, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Can i use sandbox within a Virtualbox ?

Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to stop the Windows Sandbox process.
    Please try disable and re-enable sandbox to check the issue.

1. Press Windows + R key, then type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.
    2. Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    3. Uncheck the box beside Windows Sandbox and click
      OK
    4. Restart the PC and check.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Sandbox to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Can i use sandbox within a Virtualbox ?

1. Can i use sandbox within a Virtualbox ? - Similar Threads - sandbox within Virtualbox

2. Microsoft Edge not working within Windows Sandbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge not working within Windows Sandbox.: Hi!Since I've started using microsoft's built in VM, called the "Windows Sandbox" I've been experiencing a pretty comical issue.Let's say that you want to download something sketchy, you open a Sandbox instance to investigate, and poof:https://imgur.com/a/yUXiaaw can't upload...
  3. Microsoft Edge not working within Windows Sandbox.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge not working within Windows Sandbox.: Hi!Since I've started using microsoft's built in VM, called the "Windows Sandbox" I've been experiencing a pretty comical issue.Let's say that you want to download something sketchy, you open a Sandbox instance to investigate, and poof:https://imgur.com/a/yUXiaaw can't upload...
  4. Can WSL/WSA be used as a sandbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can WSL/WSA be used as a sandbox?: Is WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux or WSA Windows Subsystem for Android a good sandbox alternative to a Virtual Machine?If I, for example, install a browser, that then going to get compromised, will it be able to access my Windows “stuff”, or only Linux/Android?I’m looking...
  5. Can WSL/WSA be used as a sandbox?

Can WSL/WSA be used as a sandbox?: Is WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux or WSA Windows Subsystem for Android a good sandbox alternative to a Virtual Machine?If I, for example, install a browser, that then going to get compromised, will it be able to access my Windows “stuff”, or only Linux/Android?I’m looking...
  6. im in windows 10 and by using sandbox, can i download windows 11 on windows sandbox???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im in windows 10 and by using sandbox, can i download windows 11 on windows sandbox???: help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-in-windows-10-and-by-using-sandbox-can-i/e5b17fcb-4d92-49d3-b7a6-8d800399b526
  7. im in windows 10 and by using sandbox, can i download windows 11 on windows sandbox???

im in windows 10 and by using sandbox, can i download windows 11 on windows sandbox???: help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-in-windows-10-and-by-using-sandbox-can-i/e5b17fcb-4d92-49d3-b7a6-8d800399b526
  8. im in windows 10 and by using sandbox, can i download windows 11 on windows sandbox???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. can i fix virtualbox problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i fix virtualbox problem: hi i want to start a virtual machine in windows 10 it says failed to open a session for the virtual machine so can i fix it without booting to bios just using command promt or powershell...
  10. How to use Windows Sandbox and VMWare or VirtualBox together

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Windows Sandbox and VMWare or VirtualBox together: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows Sandbox makes use of the Hyper-V feature to run on a Windows 10 computer. But when this is enabled any third-party virtualization software cannot be run. This includes software like VMWare, VirtualBox and so on. But this limitation can [...] This...