Windows 10: Can I use SAPI 5.1 David+Zira Voices for commercial purposes such as distributing audiobook...

Discus and support Can I use SAPI 5.1 David+Zira Voices for commercial purposes such as distributing audiobook... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can I use SAPI 5.1 David+Zira Voices for commercial purposes such as distributing audio book WAV files with my own mix of unique words? I have use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alcrest100K, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Can I use SAPI 5.1 David+Zira Voices for commercial purposes such as distributing audiobook...

Can I use SAPI 5.1 David+Zira Voices for commercial purposes such as distributing audio book WAV files with my own mix of unique words?

I have use SAPI 5.1 to create political document audio books in WAV format The U.S. Constitution, The Bill Of Rights, and word focused meditations WAV files.

Can any of these files be used for commercial purposes or distributed publicly?

I have links to these audio books and meditations if you need to hear them.

I can provide the links upon request.

Thank you for any help.

8O

:)

Alcrest100K, Jan 19, 2020
  2. occasum Win User

How can I use more of the microsoft voices to SAPI?

I am using a program that utilizes the Microsoft Speech API but it only lists David, Haruka, Hazel and Zira. But there are a lot more microsoft voices installed that are listed in the TTS settings (George, Ayumi, Ichiro, etc). Is there a way to use them
    with the SAPI?

occasum, Jan 19, 2020
  3. How do you change the text to speech voice in a (Windows) vbscript?

I believe you have to install the other voices using Speech SDK 5.1.
    Don't forget always add your code using the code tag
    Code:

EDIT: I installed it to see, but it didn't seem to use any other voices. I did check my installed voices and I only see David, Zira, and Mark. David is Item(0) and Zira is Item(1), but I don't see Mark's Item number.

Code: Option Explicit Dim Zira, David 'Zira's Voice Set Zira = CreateObject("SAPI.spVoice") Set Zira.Voice = Zira.GetVoices.Item(1) Zira.Rate = 2 Zira.Volume = 70 'David's Voice Set David = CreateObject("SAPI.spVoice") Set David.Voice = David.GetVoices.Item(0) David.Rate = 2 David.Volume = 100 Zira.Speak "My Name is Zira." David.Speak "My Name is David. It's nice to meet you!"[/quote]

Mindweaver, Jan 19, 2020
  4. jpkitchu Win User

Can I use SAPI 5.1 David+Zira Voices for commercial purposes such as distributing audiobook...

SAPI VOICE - Registry settings to distinguish supported voices

Hi,

I'm working on a Text-to-Speech messaging application with SAPI Voice version 5.3 plus installed in my computer. I have installed some old voices such as Microsoft Mary and Mike. My app allows me to select a voice from the list of voice available on the
    system. When I send a message, I hear the selected voices on the radios. But when I select unsupported voices, it does nothing. So, I'm thinking of hiding the voices which are not supported by current SAPI version.

Is there a way I can get some parameter from the Registry settings to distinguish the voice supported or not supported by SAPI version?

Please let me know your thoughts,

Thanks!

jpkitchu, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Can I use SAPI 5.1 David+Zira Voices for commercial purposes such as distributing audiobook...

1. Can I use SAPI 5.1 David+Zira Voices for commercial purposes such as distributing audiobook... - Similar Threads - SAPI David+Zira Voices

2. Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?: Can I use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/2d13f6db-48b3-4788-929a-9ea72a738fe2
  3. Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?: Can I use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/2d13f6db-48b3-4788-929a-9ea72a738fe2
  4. Does built-in Microsoft David free to use for commercial purposes?

Does built-in Microsoft David free to use for commercial purposes?: I'm a content creator on Youtube and wanted to use text to speech software and Microsoft David voice for commercial purposes. If I can, do I need specific licenses?...
  5. Does built-in Microsoft David free to use for commercial purposes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does built-in Microsoft David free to use for commercial purposes?: I'm a content creator on Youtube and wanted to use text to speech software and Microsoft David voice for commercial purposes. If I can, do I need specific licenses?...
  6. Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose

Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose: I designed a logo for development company and I selected Bahnschrift font for their brand typography. I now realize that the font is exclusive to Windows users but the company i was contracted to make this brand for has hired out another company to create their website and...
  7. Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose: I designed a logo for development company and I selected Bahnschrift font for their brand typography. I now realize that the font is exclusive to Windows users but the company i was contracted to make this brand for has hired out another company to create their website and...
  8. can windows 10 pro be used for commercial purposes ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can windows 10 pro be used for commercial purposes ?: I have purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro, but can I use Windows 10 Pro for commercial purposes, such as the use of creating books or video content for sale?...
  9. Unprompted voice of 'David'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unprompted voice of 'David': Just a short while ago, a laptop of ours announced, "Major computer" at around 5 in the morning. Sounded like the 'Microsoft David' voice. Why would it do that? Worried someone is doing something to our machines through wi-fi at the hotel? Thanks for reading....
  10. How can I use more of the microsoft voices to SAPI?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I use more of the microsoft voices to SAPI?: I am using a program that utilizes the Microsoft Speech API but it only lists David, Haruka, Hazel and Zira. But there are a lot more microsoft voices installed that are listed in the TTS settings (George, Ayumi, Ichiro, etc). Is there a way to use them with the SAPI?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can use sapi 5 voice commercially

2. ZIRA SAPI