Windows 10: Can I use Seagate FreeAgent Desktop hard drive with Window 10?

Discus and support Can I use Seagate FreeAgent Desktop hard drive with Window 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have this external hard drive and I want to use it with Windows 10. Please suggest how to use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YolandaMarie, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Can I use Seagate FreeAgent Desktop hard drive with Window 10?

I have this external hard drive and I want to use it with Windows 10. Please suggest how to use it

:)

YolandaMarie, Feb 20, 2019

2. Drive for Seagate FreeAgent Desktop Window 10

I have Window 10 & want to use my Seagate FreeAgent Desktop external hard drive

DonnaFolmar, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Drive for Seagate FreeAgent Desktop Window 10

Hi DonnaFolmar,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to inform you that Seagate FreeAgent Desk is not compatible with Windows 10 Operating system, FreeAgent Desk is only supports Windows 7, 32 and 64-Bit; Windows Vista, 32 and 64-Bit; Windows XP. For more
    information, you may refer to the COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS section from the following link:
    FreeAgent Desk Compatible operating systems.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Can I use Seagate FreeAgent Desktop hard drive with Window 10?

Windows 10 and a Seagate FreeAgent Desktop external harddrive

I upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 10. Now, my Seagate FreeAgent Desktop external hard drive isn't recognized. I did find it and it said there was a driver error. I checked and I have the most current driver available. Any suggestions on how
    to fix this problem so I can use this external hard drive?

tprillaman, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Can I use Seagate FreeAgent Desktop hard drive with Window 10?

1. Can I use Seagate FreeAgent Desktop hard drive with Window 10? - Similar Threads - Seagate FreeAgent Desktop

2. Seagate (freeagent) external drive not recognized in Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Seagate (freeagent) external drive not recognized in Win 10: I have an older (10+ years) Seagate external drive that I gave to my brother some years ago... I load up some movies and shows on it a couple times a year for him. I switched laptops about 7 months ago, The other day I tried connecting it to my newer laptop... But Win 10 is...
  3. Seagate FreeAgent External Hard Drive Not Recognized by Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Seagate FreeAgent External Hard Drive Not Recognized by Windows 10?: Seagate FreeAgent External Hard Drive 500GB Not Recognized by Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seagate-freeagent-external-hard-drive-not/d09310af-e7b2-4ea4-9b5e-9dae1e1f93ae
  4. Seagate Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seagate Hard Drive: Hello, I recently fully removed all the files from a 2tb seagate external hard drive. I then realized that there were no basic files in the drive program files, program files 86x, etc to download to. I now cannot download anything I am trying to download Steam currently to my...
  5. Seagate Freeagent HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate Freeagent HDD: I have a Seagate Freeagent Desktop HDD that is not being picked up by Windows 10. I have been on to the internet several times looking up options to get over this problem but, as of now, none of these options work. I have bee to the Seagate website but again I have not...
  6. Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex - replace or repair

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex - replace or repair: I have a 2 TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex EHD that gave an intermittent response to File Explorer. It now won't show up at all. I considered buying a new base but the cost is only a little less than a different EHD. Is there some way to remove the HDD from the EHD enclosure? Is...
  7. Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Home Detect Windows 10

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Home Detect Windows 10: To get the FreeAgent GoFlex Home NAS to work under Windows 10, try the following: In Control Panel, Network and Sharing Center, Change Advanced Sharing Settings, check Turn on Network Discovery and Turn on File and Printer Sharing (not sure if the latter is necessary)....
  8. FREEAGENT DESK DRIVE

FREEAGENT DESK DRIVE: Suddenly my freeagent desk drive is not visible anywhere. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and still nothing. It doesn't show up in my device manager or disk manager. It was working fine then suddenly it wasn't listed anywhere. I can't access any of the files stored...
  9. Windows 10 usb does not recognize Seagate FreeAgent Go

Windows 10 usb does not recognize Seagate FreeAgent Go: Windows 10 usb does not recognize Seagate FreeAgent Go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-usb-does-not-recognize-seagate/949d15f1-b1be-4c42-a752-fce4761846b6
  10. Windows 10 using Seagate Freeagent Desk 640 GB, no drive detected

Windows 10 using Seagate Freeagent Desk 640 GB, no drive detected: *Original title: trouble with windows 10 using seagate free agend desk 640 mb drive. no drive detected* no drive detected. when using indows 10 with Seagate freeagent desk 640gb drive. worked fine with xp....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. seagate freeagent desktop windows 10

2. seagate freeagent

3. seagate freeagent go driver windows 10

4. goflex home windows 10,
  5. goflex home sign in,
  6. free agent drive from seagate,
  7. how to repair the freeagent harddisk,
  8. seagate goflex desk windows 10,
  9. freeagent drive,
  10. how to replace fuse if seagate freeagent,
  11. seagate freeagent software for windows 10,