Windows 10: Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?

Discus and support Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is the required module present on my laptop , to run a sim card?, if not then how can I get it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Let's go ahead, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?

Is the required module present on my laptop , to run a sim card?, if not then how can I get it ?

:)

Let's go ahead, Apr 28, 2023

2. Sim card slot

You push a cellphone/mobile phone SIM card into the slot and it will read it..

Mike Hall... always, Apr 28, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    sim slot

Hi Monica

The SIM card you need to work on that device is a Mobile Broadband SIM and ordinary SIM from a Mobile Phone will not work on that . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Network Adapters section

Do your See a WWAN device listed there?

If not while all that model of device will have the SIM card slot, not all will have the WWAN radio installed, that was an optional extra on some versions of that model according to the Lenovo website. . .

DaveM121, Apr 28, 2023
  4. Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?

Sim card slot

I dont know how to use my sim card slot on my labtop ( eurocom p5 pro ) Windows 10.

Vahidniaydin, Apr 28, 2023
Thema:

Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?

1. Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop? - Similar Threads - Sim Card slot

2. How can I check the sim slot compatibility of my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I check the sim slot compatibility of my pc: Processor: intelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50GHzDevice ID :6FF9AF8F-473A-4B59-B388-A2DEDBEE7276System type 64-but operating system, x64-based processor...
  3. How can I check the sim slot compatibility of my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I check the sim slot compatibility of my pc: Processor: intelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50GHzDevice ID :6FF9AF8F-473A-4B59-B388-A2DEDBEE7276System type 64-but operating system, x64-based processor...
  4. How can I check the sim slot compatibility of my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?: Is the required module present on my laptop , to run a sim card?, if not then how can I get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-sim-card-slot-present-in-my-laptop/00f5cece-202f-4caf-83ea-f175bfce1ff5
  6. I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not...

I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not...: Please, insist me to open my sim card slot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-a-hp-845g8-laptop-and-i-am-unable-to/d683e5dc-0573-4aef-9788-d7cf42a4ddac
  7. I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not...: Please, insist me to open my sim card slot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-a-hp-845g8-laptop-and-i-am-unable-to/d683e5dc-0573-4aef-9788-d7cf42a4ddac
  8. Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card: Hello all, I recently bought a HP ELITEBOOK 840 G6, which has a slot for SIM cards. I would like to use this to use the internet on the go. The device runs Windows 11. However, I can't find an option to use it. I can't find a corresponding item in the settings.... I already...
  9. Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card

Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card: Hello all, I recently bought a HP ELITEBOOK 840 G6, which has a slot for SIM cards. I would like to use this to use the internet on the go. The device runs Windows 11. However, I can't find an option to use it. I can't find a corresponding item in the settings.... I already...
  10. sim slot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sim slot: Hii, i have inserted the sim card but i don't known how to check whether it is activated r not...plss solve my issue n plss tell me tht what r the sim card tht can we use in miix 310 10|cr...