Windows 10: Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home.

Discus and support Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home ? Please can someone let ne know. Thanks Matthew... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MATTHEW60, May 17, 2020.

1. MATTHEW60 Win User

Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home.

Hello,

Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home ?

Please can someone let ne know.

Thanks

Matthew

:)

MATTHEW60, May 17, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 17, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 17, 2020
  4. Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home.

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home.

1. Can I use the key from windows 10 pro on windows 10 home. - Similar Threads - key pro home

2. Can i use windows 8.1 pro key into windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i use windows 8.1 pro key into windows 10 pro: Sir /Ma'm, i have windows 8.1 pro VLS key. Can i use windows 8.1 pro key into windows 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-81-pro-key-into-windows-10-pro/049decab-c2a5-4be1-bbb0-be9c59bee27d
  3. Can I use windows 10 home product key to upgrade to windows 11 Pro?

Can I use windows 10 home product key to upgrade to windows 11 Pro?: HiI am Raghav, I just wanted to know that if I can upgrade to windows 11 Pro by using windows 10 home product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-10-home-product-key-to-upgrade/8692c760-948c-4805-92a0-bef80429da2d
  4. Can I use windows 10 home product key to upgrade to windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use windows 10 home product key to upgrade to windows 11 Pro?: HiI am Raghav, I just wanted to know that if I can upgrade to windows 11 Pro by using windows 10 home product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-10-home-product-key-to-upgrade/8692c760-948c-4805-92a0-bef80429da2d
  5. Can I Upgrade from Windows Home to Windows 11 Pro using Windows 10 Pro Product Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Upgrade from Windows Home to Windows 11 Pro using Windows 10 Pro Product Key?: I purchased Windows 10 Pro in 2020. I've recently needed to replace my PC and the new one came with Windows 11 Home installed. Am I able to upgrade the Windows 11 Home to Pro using my previously purchased Windows 10 Pro product key?...
  6. Can I Upgrade from Windows Home to Windows 11 Pro using Windows 10 Pro Product Key?

Can I Upgrade from Windows Home to Windows 11 Pro using Windows 10 Pro Product Key?: I purchased Windows 10 Pro in 2020. I've recently needed to replace my PC and the new one came with Windows 11 Home installed. Am I able to upgrade the Windows 11 Home to Pro using my previously purchased Windows 10 Pro product key?...
  7. Can I download and activate Windows 10 Home using a Windows 10 Pro key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I download and activate Windows 10 Home using a Windows 10 Pro key?: submitted by /u/Pizzapeter1998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxwkzw/can_i_download_and_activate_windows_10_home_using/
  8. can I use Windows 7 Home Premium key use with Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can I use Windows 7 Home Premium key use with Windows 10 Pro?: I have a Windows 10 64 bit Pro bootable DVD. I just bought a used older Sony Viao laptop with Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium. It came with an authentic Windows 7 key. Can I use this to do a fresh install of Windows 10 from the DVD? Thanks! 136297
  9. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro - Using Windows 7 Pro Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro - Using Windows 7 Pro Key: I bought this new Dell laptop that came with Windows 10 home pre-installed. I have an old Windows 7 pro key(currently not used on any other machine) that I would like to use to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. I get following error message: The last product key (ID: some number...
  10. Using Windows 8 Pro key to Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using Windows 8 Pro key to Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home: Hello, I have 2 laptops, one old(1st) and other new(2nd). The 1st laptop had Windows 7 Home pre-installed which was later upgraded to Windows 8 Pro through Windows 8 Upgrade Offer. This again was upgraded to Windows 10 Home for free. The 2nd PC came with Windows 10 Home...