Windows 10: Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself?

Discus and support Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! So I wanted to delete all my files and start up Windows 10 Home by using the “Clean all my drives” option on Reset this PC, (I don’t want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itsnotdevaine, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself?

Hello!

So I wanted to delete all my files and start up Windows 10 Home by using the “Clean all my drives” option on Reset this PC, (I don’t want to recycle/give away my PC by the way but I want to securely feel like none of my data is recoverable) and i’m very concerned if Windows 10 would remember my activation key. Any help?

submitted by /u/itsnotdevaine
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/itsnotdevaine, Apr 28, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Now that I have a new mobo and Ryzen processor, Windows 10 will not Activate....

Well... dark option lingers for a while... better for eyes. It does not matter insider or not.

Now input account. Verify it also in settings. It should bind with your key and change to the activation type like I do.

Here is the same. Try to insert the key again btw... any even win 7 keys do work still btw... it may give an error, but reboot and it becomes active usually.

https://www.google.lv/amp/s/www.win...-windows-10-product-key-microsoft-account?amp

Ferrum Master, Apr 28, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself?

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself?

1. Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself? - Similar Threads - same activation key

2. Can i use the same product key in the same pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i use the same product key in the same pc?: Hello so I need to redownload windows beacause of some problem now im wondering if i can use the same product key for the same laptop and i already have my bootable media....
  3. Can I use a Windows 10 Home OEM activation key on Windows 10 Home N?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use a Windows 10 Home OEM activation key on Windows 10 Home N?: I recently bought new motherboard and CPU and reinstalled Windows 10 Home N on it and need to activate it now. I wanted to buy an oem version to spare some money, but I'm not sure about the importance of the 'N' part. Does the oem version have to be home N or can I just buy...
  4. Windows decided to revoke my activation key

Windows decided to revoke my activation key: I have purchased a windows 10 professional OEM key off of Kingwin in January 2020 and used it with no issue until today. I turn on my computer only to find the dreaded "Activate windows" watermark on my screen. going into the activation settings, it tells me that I don't have...
  5. My pc decided not to be activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc decided not to be activated: So i was just playing and then the "activate window" popped up and the error code is: 0xC004F074 submitted by /u/RemoteHun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy8jly/my_pc_decided_not_to_be_activated/
  6. Can I re-activate a Windows 10 OEM key in the same PC?

Can I re-activate a Windows 10 OEM key in the same PC?: I have my Windows installation activated with a OEM key. Let's say that, for some reason, I had to erase my hard drive and installed a fresh copy of Windows. Would I be able to activate this new copy on the exact same PC with my old key? submitted by /u/JuanM04 [link]...
  7. Can i use Windows 10 activation key on a new install on the same PC?

Can i use Windows 10 activation key on a new install on the same PC?: i’m going to start afresh with a new install of Windows on an SSD that i bought to replace my HDD. i already factory reset the PC so all that’s on the HDD is the OS and the stock applications so there’s no point me cloning the drive across. i still have my Windows 10 USB so...
  8. Can I use a Microphone on an unactivated Windows 10?

Can I use a Microphone on an unactivated Windows 10?: I downloaded Windows 10 on my Mac Mini Late 2014 several months ago. But I had a problem that's problematic for most gamers. It's that my Microphone doesn't work. I tried every headset I have. Most of them work on other devices with no problems. But none of them work in my...
  9. My Windows Unactivated Itself, But I have my activation key and keep on getting error code...

My Windows Unactivated Itself, But I have my activation key and keep on getting error code...: My windows unactivated itself, and I'm now having trouble trying to reactivate Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-unactivated-itself-but-i-have-my/28ca272f-6718-4c16-9a19-2a6d06782b80"
  10. can i install Win10 Pro on Win10 Home PC, by using same Win10 Home Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i install Win10 Pro on Win10 Home PC, by using same Win10 Home Key: hi guys I need your help, I have win10 home on my pc, but I want to install win10 pro on my pc by using same win10 home key for Activation win10 pro. Is that same key can I use for Win10 Pro Activation, which I have for win10 Home, please let me know. The reason of make...