Windows 10: Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts?

Discus and support Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Until recently, I have had only an Administrator account on my PC Win 10 Pro. To add security, I recently added a local account, and I would like to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CraigOntario, May 25, 2021.

1. Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts?

Until recently, I have had only an Administrator account on my PC Win 10 Pro. To add security, I recently added a local account, and I would like to be able to access my MS Office Outlook email when I am logged in to either account. I don't sign into either of the user accounts with my MS account.I&

:)

CraigOntario, May 25, 2021
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, May 25, 2021
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts? :(

Zakin, May 25, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts?

outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts?

1. Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts? - Similar Threads - same Outlook account

2. Can I use the same Microsoft account to be the administrator user on many devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the same Microsoft account to be the administrator user on many devices?: I need to set up about 50 laptops for our staff at our school. My question is, if we set up each computer and login using a general non-365 Microsoft account to be the administrator account on each device and then add a local user account when I assign each laptop to a...
  3. Can I use the same Microsoft account to be the administrator user on many devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use the same Microsoft account to be the administrator user on many devices?: I need to set up about 50 laptops for our staff at our school. My question is, if we set up each computer and login using a general non-365 Microsoft account to be the administrator account on each device and then add a local user account when I assign each laptop to a...
  4. Can not change user account to Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not change user account to Administrator: Asked question before PC shut off and I lost links answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-change-user-account-to-administrator/dab9945c-1f60-4dd9-8037-901cd67e615b
  5. Can not change user account to Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not change user account to Administrator: Asked question before PC shut off and I lost links answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-change-user-account-to-administrator/dab9945c-1f60-4dd9-8037-901cd67e615b
  6. Change Outlook account as Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Outlook account as Administrator: Hi,I am using this Wesitnghouse PC as an administrator. My administrator profile is using an Outlook account right now which I've forgotten the password for. How can I change the Outlook account for my administrator profile for my PC? I've tried contacting Microsoft Support....
  7. How can I run a program as an administrator user on a basic users account from the same...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I run a program as an administrator user on a basic users account from the same...: I am trying to make a scheduled task that a basic user can call upon, that will open a cmd window on the basic users desktop with admin privileges using a different admin account When I run the task I created, it will open the cmd as admin only in the admin users desktop...
  8. I can only use other accounts, not the administrator account because the administrator...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can only use other accounts, not the administrator account because the administrator...: Is there anyway to reset the password without resetting my PC? If so I would be grateful! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-only-use-other-accounts-not-the/e6c6fac4-d923-4d95-b11a-54babf53de50
  9. Can I have two Microsoft Account Users with the same Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I have two Microsoft Account Users with the same Microsoft account: I like the security and convenience of having an account with administrative privileges, which I only use for installing and changing critical settings and an account which I use for all other purposes, which does not have administrative privileges. I would like to abandon...
  10. User Account / Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account / Administrator: well, I have nobody to blame but myself but when installing Windows 10 I allowed the software to create a Microsoft account and it naturally built an account with no administrator privileges. Of course this is totally wortless for me - I'm the only User on this laptop and...