Windows 10: Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ?

Discus and support Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to buy another PC and i don't knof if i can use the same windows 10 pro key for both of them. Pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ArthurDonut, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ?

I want to buy another PC and i don't knof if i can use the same windows 10 pro key for both of them. Pls help

:)

ArthurDonut, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ?

1. Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ? - Similar Threads - same pro computers

2. Can I used the same windows 10 key twice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I used the same windows 10 key twice?: My original boot drive died so I have to buy a new one. Can I use my old key on a new drive? It will be in the same PC. submitted by /u/JaquariousLaFonte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frmmcz/can_i_used_the_same_windows_10_key_twice/
  3. Using two Windows 10 on the same computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using two Windows 10 on the same computer: Hello, I have an SSD and an HDD both have a Windows 10 in them. For a whilelike five months I was using both of the Windows without any problem, but now when I connect both of the disks to the computer, it boots from SSD but opens very slow or doesn't open. When the computer...
  4. Can I use the same Windows 10 Key for a fresh install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use the same Windows 10 Key for a fresh install?: So currently I'm having an issue with the CoD Modern Warfare game crashing and giving me a "DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error" message. I've tried a a lot of "fixes" in my research and at this point I'm thinking about just doing a fresh install of Windows 10. I even...
  5. using 1 Microsoft account on 2 computers with the same account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    using 1 Microsoft account on 2 computers with the same account: Hi i am just wondering because im going to build a new computer in a month with a new product key for windows 10 home. I just wanted to see if i can use 1 Microsoft account with all my games on there to sign in on my computer im going to be building because i just recently...
  6. Can I use a single monitor connected to 2 different computers?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can I use a single monitor connected to 2 different computers?: Not at the same time, just for convenience... I am almost ready to fire up my new system build for the first time. The only things that will be transferred to the new computer from the old is the 5TB data drive and my monitor. I won't be installing the data drive (or the...
  7. Can I use a single monitor connected to 2 different computers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I use a single monitor connected to 2 different computers?: Not at the same time, just for convenience... I am almost ready to fire up my new system build for the first time. The only things that will be transferred to the new computer from the old is the 5TB data drive and my monitor. I won't be installing the data drive (or the...
  8. can I use mail and thundrbird on the same computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can I use mail and thundrbird on the same computer: I have mozella thunderbird as my default email client on my windows 10 computer but I want to set up mail on the same computer so I can check all the settings and fix the mail program running on the computers at my computer club, but I don't seem to be able to do that. Will...
  9. Windows 10 Context Menus not the Same - 2 Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Context Menus not the Same - 2 Computers: Hi, I am quite interested if anyone has any feedback on this. I have 2 different Windows 10 machines... 1. A clean install of Windows 10. 2. An upgrade from Windows 7. The right-click context menus are very different on each. I have imported the same themes and...
  10. Can I have 2 homegroups for 2 of his computers and 2 of her computers.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I have 2 homegroups for 2 of his computers and 2 of her computers.: My wife and I each have 2 win 10 computers and would like mine to both have the same files and hers to have the same files etc. I don't want mine to interfere with hers and hers to interfere with mine. I have no experience with networking and my brain is hampered with...