Windows 10: Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ?

Discus and support Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to buy another PC and i don't knof if i can use the same windows 10 pro key for both of them. Pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ArthurDonut, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ?

I want to buy another PC and i don't knof if i can use the same windows 10 pro key for both of them. Pls help

:)

ArthurDonut, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ?

1. Can i use the same windows 10 pro on 2 computers ? - Similar Threads - same pro computers

2. If the same Microsoft account is used on 2 computers can I delete files on one device using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If the same Microsoft account is used on 2 computers can I delete files on one device using...: I've had a large number of crucial files disappear from my laptop which uses a Microsoft account of another person. Could they use their device and account to access my laptop and delete files?I don't know how to create a new account on my laptop windows 10 and have all my...
  3. If the same Microsoft account is used on 2 computers can I delete files on one device using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If the same Microsoft account is used on 2 computers can I delete files on one device using...: I've had a large number of crucial files disappear from my laptop which uses a Microsoft account of another person. Could they use their device and account to access my laptop and delete files?I don't know how to create a new account on my laptop windows 10 and have all my...
  4. If the same Microsoft account is used on 2 computers can I delete files on one device using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I re-use the same key on the same computer when reinstalling Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I re-use the same key on the same computer when reinstalling Windows 10?: Hello. I got my key as a gift ~2 years ago Home edition. I need to downgrade my Windows 10 build to the very old one. I know what I'm doing and I don't have a system restore point because I didn't even have this build installed. So, can I use the same key on the same PC...
  6. Can I use Windows 10 on 2 devices?

Can I use Windows 10 on 2 devices?: I have built a new PC and want to redeem a Windows key. On my laptop I have Windows 10, can I somehow transfer it from there to the PC. If so how and do you have Windows 10 on both devices? Kann man Windows 10 auf 2 Geräten nutzen?
  7. same windows key 2 computers

same windows key 2 computers: there is a genuine windows 10 key running on my pc. I have a frd what if I put my keys into his computer. what will happen will it gets rejected online....but if its activated which I think its possible...…..windows is going to find out online and then remove one pc?both...
  8. Can I used the same windows 10 key twice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I used the same windows 10 key twice?: My original boot drive died so I have to buy a new one. Can I use my old key on a new drive? It will be in the same PC. submitted by /u/JaquariousLaFonte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frmmcz/can_i_used_the_same_windows_10_key_twice/
  9. can I use mail and thundrbird on the same computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can I use mail and thundrbird on the same computer: I have mozella thunderbird as my default email client on my windows 10 computer but I want to set up mail on the same computer so I can check all the settings and fix the mail program running on the computers at my computer club, but I don't seem to be able to do that. Will...
  10. Windows 10 Context Menus not the Same - 2 Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Context Menus not the Same - 2 Computers: Hi, I am quite interested if anyone has any feedback on this. I have 2 different Windows 10 machines... 1. A clean install of Windows 10. 2. An upgrade from Windows 7. The right-click context menus are very different on each. I have imported the same themes and...