Windows 10: Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?

Discus and support Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?Site:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samrat08, May 23, 2022.

1. Samrat08 Win User

Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?

Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?Site: https://m.majorgeeks.com/content/page/bypass_tpm_12.html#:~:text=Go%20to%20HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE%5CSYSTEM%5CSetup,Windows%2011%20with%20TPM%201.2.Registry hack:How to Bypass TPM and Install Windows 11 - Registry EditorOpen the Registry Editor.Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\MoSetup.Right-click on MoSetup and click New > DWORD 32-bit Value.Name the DWORD AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU.If you have the AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU DWORD, you should be all set to install Windows 11 with TPM 1.2.Double-click AllowUpgr

:)

Samrat08, May 23, 2022

2. Vista Registry Hack Forces Auto-Download of SP1

For any of you hoping to get Windows Vista SP1 RTM code before it's officially ready, I suggest you head over to the source link for a detailed registry hack. Basically, this hack is a clever use of Microsoft's own code. At the run of a CMD file that was present in the latest beta version of Vista SP1, any version of Windows Vista will phone home and download whatever SP1 files it can find. Luckily for the adventurous, Microsoft will not be trying to shoot this hack down. In fact, they're happy that this time around, the hacking is completely legal, and safe. Safe, that is, until the upgrade is complete, after which you still are dealing with unfinished code.

If you understand the risks and want to play around, please follow the source link to download the appropriate files.

Source: Neowin.net

zekrahminator, May 23, 2022
  3. Bigjohn Win User
    Maybe an upgrade for christmas?

LOL
    I've been playing with Windows since before 3.0...
    This version was upgraded from win98 to Win2k to XP, then registry hacked onto XP64... through 3 different mainboards / CPUs.
    It just takes more than a minute... and if you forget a step, you start over (better have a backup!)

Win7 has some issues that I just don't care for.

Bigjohn, May 23, 2022
  4. Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?

Custom Registry Files

Techpowerup nor myself are in no way responsible for anything that may or may not go wrong with a users system if s/he decides to use these registry hacks. You are doing so at your own risk and agree to release me and or Techpowerup from fault that may occur. If a user decides to use these registry hacks, you must BACKUP YOUR REGISTRY FIRST!

To backup your registry click Start>Run (or use windows search from the start menu) and type "Regedit" without quotes. Click on File>Export. Name the file whatever you wish and save it somewhere that is NOT on your Windows drive.

Contained inside the attached RAR file you will find 13 registry hacks. They are:

• Copy To - Adds Copy To to the right click context menu
    • Move To - Adds Move To to the right click context menu
    • Enable Balloon Notification - Self explanatory
    • Disable Balloon Notification - Self explanatory
    • Extended UI Hover Time - Despite its name it decreases the time it takes to preview a thumbnail
    • Instant Aero Peek - Self explanatory
    • Last Active Click - If you have multiple of the same program open, click the icon and it will bring to you your last open window of that program. Click again and you can cycle through.
    • Menu Show Delay - Decreases the time it takes for the start menu to appear
    • Move Kernel - Moves the Windows Kernel from the HDD to memory increasing system performance slightly.
    • Stop Snap - Disables the Windows 7 Snap feature (when you drag a window to the corner of the screen)
    • Stop Space Checking - Keeps Windows from constantly checking disk space
    • USB Write Protect - Disallows Windows to write to any USB device but will still allow the device to be read from.
    • Wait To Kill Service Timeout - Decreases the time it takes windows to wait for a program to fully close before shutting down.
    I have tested all but Move Kernel, Stop Space Checking, and USB Write Protect and they all work 100%. If you open up the registry file I provide, it will give you more information on where the key specifically is along with some information on what it does. Obviously the Aero Peek and Hover time hacks will not work on versions of Windows earlier than 7.

I got the Copy To and Move to from How To Geek and the rest I just Googled and turned into a registry file for convenience. Not sure how many of you guys will need this but i found some new registry hacks that Ill be using now while doing this so I thought I would share with the community. Make me good for something. *Roll Eyes Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11? :rolleyes:

If I come across more Ill edit this post and upload the new zip. Feel free as well to tell us any registry hacks you use and I could even add them to the list. *Smile Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11? :)

Enjoy!

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?

1. Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11? - Similar Threads - registry hack upgrade

2. Can I use my window 11 home key to upgrade to window 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use my window 11 home key to upgrade to window 11 pro: Email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-window-11-home-key-to-upgrade-to/44fc6c99-6151-4382-947d-1dcd5f57438b
  3. Can I use my window 11 home key to upgrade to window 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use my window 11 home key to upgrade to window 11 pro: Email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-window-11-home-key-to-upgrade-to/44fc6c99-6151-4382-947d-1dcd5f57438b
  4. Windows 11 : Registry hack to keep folders developped in Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 : Registry hack to keep folders developped in Explorer ?: Hi All,There is a folder in explorer that is reduced everytime I open explorer, even if I open it everytime, and others, on the other hand, that are always opened, even if I closed them everytime.How it is everytime I opened explorer, even through uploads from chrome, etc....
  5. Windows 11 : Registry hack to keep folders developped in Explorer ?

Windows 11 : Registry hack to keep folders developped in Explorer ?: Hi All,There is a folder in explorer that is reduced everytime I open explorer, even if I open it everytime, and others, on the other hand, that are always opened, even if I closed them everytime.How it is everytime I opened explorer, even through uploads from chrome, etc....
  6. Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?

Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?: Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?Site: https://m.majorgeeks.com/content/page/bypass_tpm_12.html#:~:text=Go%20to%20HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE%5CSYSTEM%5CSetup,Windows%2011%20with%20TPM%201.2.Registry hack:How to Bypass TPM and Install Windows 11 - Registry...
  7. when i can upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when i can upgrade to windows 11: my device is eligible to windows 11 so , when i can upgrade to windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-can-upgrade-to-windows-11/8aea7100-ff10-4210-a0bd-71e3d098a1c7
  8. How to downgrade from Pro to Home using the registry hack?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to downgrade from Pro to Home using the registry hack?: Title submitted by /u/throwaway204420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqfdv1/how_to_downgrade_from_pro_to_home_using_the/
  9. Popular registry hacks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popular registry hacks: Major Geeks is compiling a nice bunch or registry hacks for system customization. Download MajorGeeks Registry Tweaks - MajorGeeks Just some of them [img] 152827
  10. Registry hack to maximize all windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry hack to maximize all windows: Is there a provision for a registry hack in windows 10 like the old XP OS to force all window to open maximized? What I've found in the search function doesn't answer my question. I've tried all the normal ways that work for a while but windows will revert back to a normal...