Windows 10: can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics

Discus and support can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i was wondering if i could use 2 monitors on intel integrated graphics because i already have 1 plugged up in the back of my motherboard so could i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jasondodd2, Dec 30, 2019.

1. can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics

i was wondering if i could use 2 monitors on intel integrated graphics because i already have 1 plugged up in the back of my motherboard so could i plug up another display cord in the back of my motherboard

:)

jasondodd2, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are not getting detected on your computer.

As you have mentioned that you get an error no compatible device found when trying to update driver, I would suggest you to check if there is any hidden device for Intel HD Graphics 630 in the Device Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on View and click on
      Show hidden devices
    4. Go to Display adapters and expand it.
    5. Now, check if Intel HD Graphics driver is listed as
      greyed out device.
    6. If you see the Intel HD Graphics driver, right click on the driver and select Update Driver.
    7. Restart the PC.

I would also suggest you to check in BIOS if the option for Integrated Graphics is disabled. If the option is disabled, I would suggest you to enable and check.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems
    resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 30, 2019
  4. can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics

Running intel integrated graphics along side a NVidia graphics card

Hi,

I've recently built a computer with integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 for the purpose of playing Ultra HD Blu rays. Unfortunately I understand that Cyberlink PowerDVD 18 will only run off of the integrated graphics. I do however need my PCI NVidia 10 series
    graphics card installed for playing videogames. I therefore need to find away of running both or at least switching between the two; ideally without having to uninstall and reinstall drivers or having to physically remove the graphics card altogether.

Is there a way to do this?

The only idea I have at the moment to install Windows 10 twice, one with the intel drivers and one with the NVidia drivers. However, I'm not sure if this would work and it wouldn't be ideal anyway.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

daveydaver34, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics

1. can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics - Similar Threads - displays intel graphics

2. Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics: Hi, I use a Dell G15 5510 with an RTX 3060 Laptop and an Intel integrated graphics but when I BeamNG for some reason it uses integrated graphics instead of dedicated. I have changed settings in Windows to make it prefer to use dedicated and also in the nvidia control panel. I...
  3. No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics: Hello. So I just bought and installed a ZOTAC Nvidia GeForce GT 710 1GB and installed it on my Lenovo M97 tower. After I boot, it goes to the windows loading logo like usual, and the after it loads it goes to no signal. I've already reinstalled the driver's, went into bios,...
  4. No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics: Hello. So I just bought and installed a ZOTAC Nvidia GeForce GT 710 1GB and installed it on my Lenovo M97 tower. After I boot, it goes to the windows loading logo like usual, and the after it loads it goes to no signal. I've already reinstalled the driver's, went into bios,...
  5. No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows not using integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not using integrated graphics: My laptop has suddenly stopped using integrated graphics. I have the latest intel drivers and windows updates etc. Every post I search online is about how to use the dedicated gpu instead of integrated which is unhelpful because I want the opposite. I want to run the desktop...
  7. Can I change my integrated graphics???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change my integrated graphics???: Hello I have a laptop hp ck2018tu with intel uhd graphics for 10 gen processors. Can I change it to intel hd graphics if yes then tell me. If not then no problem............
  8. Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.: I recently installed DisplayCal on my computer and since then I am missing the Intel Integrated graphics option on my PC. I have two monitors setup on my GPU and a TV linked to the motherboards HDMI port My RX580 only has one HDMI port. I have lost the ability to detect my...
  9. DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics

DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics: Recently I bought a DisplayPort cable to replace my HDMI cable. In NVIDIA control panel, it would say that the hdmi is connected to my gtx 1660 ti max q. Now that I connected my DisplayPort cable, it is now using the Intel UHD Graphics 630. I cannot find a way to change it to...
  10. Weird stability issue with intel integrated graphics

Weird stability issue with intel integrated graphics: I've been getting this issue since I updated my motherboard BIOS from it's initial version, which I'm going to assume was F4 as it's been a while but I truly don't remember, to F7 and an F8a BIOS Gigabyte support gave me to try and resolve issues with graphics card...