Windows 10: Can I use voice search in Windows 10?

Discus and support Can I use voice search in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I use the voice search in Windows 10? I have used a voice search only in Google before. Is there a similar option in Windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alex Hussain1, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Can I use voice search in Windows 10?

Can I use the voice search in Windows 10? I have used a voice search only in Google before. Is there a similar option in Windows?

:)

Alex Hussain1, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Can I use voice search in Windows 10?

New google feature "Voice search"

I used it yesterday actually whilst faffing with google maps/gps on my phone ( going up and down the street watching my lil dot move lol)

I tried to voice search for my town ( Harlow) and it just couldn't get it, would suggest everything but Harlow. ( would ask are you low? things like that lol)

Think it was to be words it knows as well XD

pantherx12, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Can I use voice search in Windows 10?

1. Can I use voice search in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - voice search

2. My search bar on Windows 11 disappears as soon as I activate voice typing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar on Windows 11 disappears as soon as I activate voice typing.: On Windows 11 what I want to search for something I click on the search bar and get the normal cursor there. As soon as I press Win- H To activate voice typing the search bar goes away and I can't see what I am saying....
  3. My search bar on Windows 11 disappears as soon as I activate voice typing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My search bar on Windows 11 disappears as soon as I activate voice typing.: On Windows 11 what I want to search for something I click on the search bar and get the normal cursor there. As soon as I press Win- H To activate voice typing the search bar goes away and I can't see what I am saying....
  4. When you use voice typing? How do you get the device to press enter or search ETC??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When you use voice typing? How do you get the device to press enter or search ETC??: When you use voice typing? How do you get the device to press enter or search ETC?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-you-use-voice-typing-how-do-you-get-the/b506e4df-49d9-41e4-971a-6315ab57c807
  5. When you use voice typing? How do you get the device to press enter or search ETC??

When you use voice typing? How do you get the device to press enter or search ETC??: When you use voice typing? How do you get the device to press enter or search ETC?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-you-use-voice-typing-how-do-you-get-the/b506e4df-49d9-41e4-971a-6315ab57c807
  6. Windows Voice Commands - stop "go to <word>" from searching Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Voice Commands - stop "go to <word>" from searching Cortana: Hey! I am using Windows Voice Access on my computer but have an issue with some of the commands. Specifically, when trying to navigate while writing text, Voice Access lists commands that start with "Go to." These work fine for the basic ones like "Go to start of paragraph"...
  7. Windows Voice Commands - stop "go to <word>" from searching Cortana

Windows Voice Commands - stop "go to <word>" from searching Cortana: Hey! I am using Windows Voice Access on my computer but have an issue with some of the commands. Specifically, when trying to navigate while writing text, Voice Access lists commands that start with "Go to." These work fine for the basic ones like "Go to start of paragraph"...
  8. Strange voice search problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange voice search problem: Hi there is strange problem in my windows 10machine probably after the scond update of August,a have tested all browsers and even if microphophpmr od det on second and third option dont pickupsound but there is a strange thing array micrphone that is inside my lenovo g5080...
  9. how do i use voice search for browsing

in Cortana
    how do i use voice search for browsing: how do i use voice search? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-voice-search-for-browsing/a4db1a3e-0aa2-4c23-87c9-dc2b51df9b09
  10. I don't see voice search option on bing.

in Cortana
    I don't see voice search option on bing.: I don't find voice search option on bing in microsoft edge. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-voice-search-option-on-bing/76868704-e6c1-44ad-9da2-a159cb463cd3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bing voice search windows 10

2. bing voice search windows 10 download

3. voice search windows 10

4. use voice search in bing on Windows 10,
  5. Can I search by voice,
  6. Why cant I voice search on Bing,
  7. Why cant I voice search on Windows 10,
  8. what can i use voice search for,
  9. windows phone 10 voice search,
  10. use windows 10 voice search,
  11. voice search in win 10,